• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Extraverted Sensation

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What the heck is that ? Any help would be appreciated

The only thing I came up with I marked here in red:

unbenanntmrl.png

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea, as in the need to like nice pictures ?!

As I said, any help would be appreciated

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Bascially I only wanted to brag with my new graphics card so I made something up :D

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Your Windows Xp is in Deutsch.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Don't see what that's got to do with Se, but I sure wish I had one of those. Great card! :nice:

That's because entropie is German. :yes:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What function but Se is delighted by a high-quality graphics card? ;)

Fe/Te. For 1337 bragging rights. Having high-end hardware is an accomplishment in itself. ;)

Te might also be attracted to having the system run more efficiently with modern games that demand a lot of resources.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
Fe/Te. For 1337 bragging rights. Having high-end hardware is an accomplishment in itself. ;)

Je funtions are delighted by the bragging rights produced by the possession of the graphics card, not the graphics card in and of itself.

Oh, and I can justify my derailing of the thread by referring to its title.

EDIT: But then, of course, you could argue that Se is delighted only by the imagery produced by the graphics card. However, the graphics card itself might be aesthetically pleasing.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

That's win7 :D

Je funtions are delighted by the bragging rights produced by the possession of the graphics card, not the graphics card in and of itself.

Oh, and I can justify my derailing of the thread by referring to its title.

EDIT: But then, of course, you could argue that Se is delighted only by the imagery produced by the graphics card. However, the graphics card itself might be aesthetically pleasing.

I was thinking if an Se user is maybe more likely to put more value into graphics when he buys himself a new system.

This is the third computer I built for myself in my life and everytime I forget when calculating how much it will cost me to spare some extra money for some nice monitor. My S dominant parents have donated me two times a monitor with good vision.

And if they buy themselves a computer system, the monitor is always more important than the hardware. So you could basically sell em the worst shit, they wont even bug with the details, as long as the monitor is nice.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
I don't know if it hints at my function preference, but storage space has always been the most important feature for me.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea, probably was a too far of a shot, what I was thinking

Jaguar

That's win7 :D

I was thinking if an Se user is maybe more likely to put more value into graphics when he buys himself a new system.

Monitor/graphics card and computer speed are all important to me.
I see it as a whole system, not separate parts.

The whole system has to be good, or screw it.
You don't use Se? Yeah right.

Who are you-- Stevie Wonder? :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Monitor/graphics card and computer are all important to me.
I see it as a whole system, not separate parts.

The whole system has to be good, or screw it.
You don't use Se? Yeah right.

Who are you-- Stevie Wonder? :D

Yea its a whole system but its made of several single components. And as a student my budget is limited when I buy a computer. Therefore I used to put more weight on performance of the system, meaning spending money on cpu, ram, mainboard and graphics and not calculating enough spare money into my budget to buy a decent monitor.

That way on LAN sessions I always got the worst monitor but one of the best systems :D. People asked me how I can play on that and nowadays after having come into the sensation of earning a real nice 22 inch monitor, I have to say I wouldnt want to miss it no more.