• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Extraverted Sensation

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
My T(e) is pretty dormant but I sure appreciate a nice new T(oy).

Fe/Te. For 1337 bragging rights. Having high-end hardware is an accomplishment in itself. ;)

Te might also be attracted to having the system run more efficiently with modern games that demand a lot of resources.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
*steals away carefully an undetected* :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nice :D No that one is even better. Its place 6 in the overall graphics card board. Mine is Place 19.

Bet that one costed you :D. I promised myself to never again pay more than 150 Euro for a graphics card, I once bought a voodoo 2 when it came out for 500 Euro when I was young and I had to work half a year as a boy to get together the money. And then the price on the card dropped in 3 months to 100 euro lol.

Never will do that again :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah, I had that as the only NVidia high end option on my Dell I was buying. (yeah, I lose geek points, I buy prebuilt computers) I pay for my computers with the online work I do which requires a quad core and a high end graphics card. It was totally worth it for me.

I've never paid any Euro for a graphics card. :tongue10:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D

I am gonna go for quad core too when the first games come out that support it. At work we got one too for CAD programming, the model libraries consisting sometimes of over 200.000 parts are a mess. We always leave the computer on standby over nite, cause the programm needs abozut half an hour to load the parts from a cold start lol

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
Do you mean Se?

It's the love for the finer things in life, experience, noticing details. ESTPs and ESFPs are example's of it. They are the first to notice details, they know how to enjoy life and think experiencing stuff(drinking alcohol, traveling, playing video games/sports, having sex) is the meaning of life.

On the other side there are INTJs and INFJs who rape their Se by being stoic.

ENTJs and ENFJs use it as a relief function. Successful ENTJ CEOs might express their Se by receiving blowjobs from cocaine filled hookers on their private yachts.

Is this a thread about graphics cards? Cause I can talk about those too. Even more then about Se. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
LOL n1

I try to approach the functions tho from a more detached psychological viewport than a possible materalistic and practical behaviour resulting from the functions :D

Jaguar

Do you mean Se?

ENTJs use it as a relief function. Successful ENTJ CEOs might express their Se by receiving blowjobs from cocaine filled hookers on their private yachts.

HAHAHAHAHA