• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type (aside from your own) do you admire most?

Which type (aside from your own) do you admire most?

• Total voters

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
ESFP sounds like a perfect balance, based on real life level-headed ESFPs I have come to know.

NewGuy1

from my limited knowledge i would say EFSP. I love how they live in the moment and just go with the wind.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Already answered this before but I'm having second thoughts about it.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
people in my life i admire: ESFJ, INTP, ISFJ, ISFP, ENFJ, ENFP, ISTJ, ESFJ.

best role models for me imo are ENFJ because they share my NF but are more dedicated and warm, and ISTP because they share my crazy adventurousness but are more down-to-earth, in the moment, daring, and calculating.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I think INTJ's are freaks of nature with their ability to multi-task internally. I guess I admire freaks of nature :/

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NFJ's cuz they're good at everything I'm not good at. :blush: They provide me with opportunities for personal growth.

starlight

MBTI Type
INFP
ENFJ and ENFP because I admire their ability to communicate well with people and make that person feel that they care. They are like :hug: with everyone and im just like :wubbie: when i see them
As a shy INFP i would love to have that skill as I can really care for people but cant express it well :blush:

other types i also admire are
INFP off course
INTP, INTJ
INFJ
ENTJ,ENTP
ISFJ,ISFP

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I admire ENTJs for their ability to be tough when needed and get lots of things done.

I admire ENTPs for their inventive minds and their ability to think outside the box.

I admire NFs for their way with people and understanding of feelings.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTJ, ISTP, and ENFJ.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Healthy INFJ's for being such goodie "heroes".

rav3n

Can't say I admire any type for being their type since there are individuals in each type that don't warrant admiration and others who do. It's more function or process related, where the combination of some processes create, IMO, more interesting minds. But part of this is the ability to understand and relate to certain combination of processes while at the same time, be complementary rather than confrontational or grating.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
ENTJ for kicking ass in everything that they decide to do, INTJ for their principals, self-control and intelligence, ENTP for their innovation, humor and thick-skins, ENFP for their great spirit/energy and love of similiar things. Ne is my favorite function generally, but NTJ is a lethal combination.