User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I have emergency stuff in my basement.
    Just watched how gamma rays are going to destroy the earth-
    INTJmom I'm coming to your house, you must lead the world back to order after most of it has been destroyed!!

I swear I can only watch so much of PBS and History channel. The doomsday shows really- as I so easily get lost in the certainty of it all! Certainty only according to my trust in things going wrong. A one in a million chance is still a chance- if there is no chance then say no chance- don't say one in a million- that just makes it certain for me!

Same for people- I expect people to mess up like doctors for example. I fully believe in people's incompetence and irony biting one is the butt.

Nothing is more scary to me than a potentially ironic situation.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Just watched how gamma rays are going to destroy the earth-
    INTJmom I'm coming to your house, you must lead the world back to order after most of it has been destroyed!!

I swear I can only watch so much of PBS and History channel. The doomsday shows really- as I so easily get lost in the certainty of it all! Certainty only according to my trust in things going wrong. A one in a million chance is still a chance- if there is no chance then say no chance- don't say one in a million- that just makes it certain for me!

Same for people- I expect people to mess up like doctors for example. I fully believe in people's incompetence and irony biting one is the butt.

Nothing is more scary to me than a potentially ironic situation.
    I laughed my way through that whole thing!
    I am so much like you in that!

My sister is an INFP and after she learns the earth is being destroyed, she can go on living as if it were raining flowers.
    I want to dig a bomb shelter and HIDE!!!

MBTI
    INTJ

Fascinating...I don't know that I'd consider myself paranoid. I automatically operate under the knowledge that I'll die someday, and thus don't worry about such.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

Bismouths lil Munchkin Amethyst Archon's Avatar
    Enneagram
    279 so/sp

I'd guess the most paranoid type to be INxJ 6w5 Sp/Sx
    2w3 9w1 7w6 Pisces Sun-Libra Moon-Libra Rising

💎My Beautiful Bismuth💎
    You are my treasured sweet little daisy, my Queen and most importantly of all my best friend in the whole wide world. I love you so much!

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Lol me when any member of my family is late. I'm an ISFJ. Give me a worst case scenario and I can think of something even worse.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Paranoia - searching for possibilities without ending so their plans must be preserved at all cost or have an idea that some vision is absolute true while in reality is false. Evidence of logical persons (ST).

ESTJ > ISTJ > ESTP > ISTP

Friend of mine is ESTJ (on test he is ISFP but he isn't because he fucks up his life) and when something isn't happened according to his plan he begins to think about worst case scenario while I said to him nothin' will happen, you suspect about things he said you don't know him and how I speculate about things, don't look on facts but mostly I end be right and yet he doesn't listen to me.

I think paranoia of STP is more dangerous because they can run for that idea like they don't have a brain to slow down and question about things. ENTJs beware of xSTPs.
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

I don’t think it has a lot to do with type.

The most paranoid person know is INFP. She once assumed that a piece of paper stuck on her windshield-while parked in the middle of the same free, public parking lot was a ticket because “ just my luck”.

But I know several INFP and she is the only one like this. The rest don’t worry about much.

The second most paranoid person I know is my husband who is an INFJ.

Huh. Maybe Introverted intutitives? Maybe their imagination of the outside world gets the best if them?

I, on the other hand, probably do not worry as much as I should. I have been in the middle of a litteral fire and thought “ This is fine. I’ll just wait for it to burn itself out.” In my experience, it always does.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp

I think emotionally infused Ni can lead to paranoia about future happenings. I will confess that some of my most likely types have paranoid inclinations like INFJ and ISFP.

There are probably other types as well or maybe it isn't type related.
    bunny omi

Paranoid? Me? Maybe. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.

My 'people skills' are 'rusty'.
    Pardon me, but I have spent the last 'year' as a multi-dimensional wavelength of celestial intent...
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
    I am Catstiel; I'm an Angel of the Lord.
    Likes Ravenetta liked this post

Based off experiences, ISFJ 6 or a disintegrating ISFJ 3. Or the types in their low health in general. Some just aren't as pokey with their paranoia.