• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the most paranoid type?

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
I have emergency stuff in my basement.

Just watched how gamma rays are going to destroy the earth-
INTJmom I'm coming to your house, you must lead the world back to order after most of it has been destroyed!!

I swear I can only watch so much of PBS and History channel. The doomsday shows really- as I so easily get lost in the certainty of it all! Certainty only according to my trust in things going wrong. A one in a million chance is still a chance- if there is no chance then say no chance- don't say one in a million- that just makes it certain for me!

Same for people- I expect people to mess up like doctors for example. I fully believe in people's incompetence and irony biting one is the butt.

Nothing is more scary to me than a potentially ironic situation.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Just watched how gamma rays are going to destroy the earth-
INTJmom I'm coming to your house, you must lead the world back to order after most of it has been destroyed!!

I swear I can only watch so much of PBS and History channel. The doomsday shows really- as I so easily get lost in the certainty of it all! Certainty only according to my trust in things going wrong. A one in a million chance is still a chance- if there is no chance then say no chance- don't say one in a million- that just makes it certain for me!

Same for people- I expect people to mess up like doctors for example. I fully believe in people's incompetence and irony biting one is the butt.

Nothing is more scary to me than a potentially ironic situation.
I laughed my way through that whole thing!
I am so much like you in that!

My sister is an INFP and after she learns the earth is being destroyed, she can go on living as if it were raining flowers.
I want to dig a bomb shelter and HIDE!!!

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Fascinating...I don't know that I'd consider myself paranoid. I automatically operate under the knowledge that I'll die someday, and thus don't worry about such.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd guess the most paranoid type to be INxJ 6w5 Sp/Sx

LittleVoice

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol me when any member of my family is late. I'm an ISFJ. Give me a worst case scenario and I can think of something even worse.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Paranoia - searching for possibilities without ending so their plans must be preserved at all cost or have an idea that some vision is absolute true while in reality is false. Evidence of logical persons (ST).

ESTJ > ISTJ > ESTP > ISTP

Friend of mine is ESTJ (on test he is ISFP but he isn't because he fucks up his life) and when something isn't happened according to his plan he begins to think about worst case scenario while I said to him nothin' will happen, you suspect about things he said you don't know him and how I speculate about things, don't look on facts but mostly I end be right and yet he doesn't listen to me. :dry:

I think paranoia of STP is more dangerous because they can run for that idea like they don't have a brain to slow down and question about things. ENTJs beware of xSTPs.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I don’t think it has a lot to do with type.

The most paranoid person know is INFP. She once assumed that a piece of paper stuck on her windshield-while parked in the middle of the same free, public parking lot was a ticket because “ just my luck”.

But I know several INFP and she is the only one like this. The rest don’t worry about much.

The second most paranoid person I know is my husband who is an INFJ.

Huh. Maybe Introverted intutitives? Maybe their imagination of the outside world gets the best if them?

I, on the other hand, probably do not worry as much as I should. I have been in the middle of a litteral fire and thought “ This is fine. I’ll just wait for it to burn itself out.” In my experience, it always does.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think emotionally infused Ni can lead to paranoia about future happenings. I will confess that some of my most likely types have paranoid inclinations like INFJ and ISFP. :shrug:

There are probably other types as well or maybe it isn't type related.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Paranoid? Me? Maybe. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based off experiences, ISFJ 6 or a disintegrating ISFJ 3. Or the types in their low health in general. Some just aren't as pokey with their paranoia.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was so paranoid as a teenager that I used to imagine people were mocking me, convince myself it was 100% real, and react to it either immediately or more insidiously through manipulation.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I was so paranoid as a teenager that I used to imagine people were mocking me, convince myself it was 100% real, and react to it either immediately or more insidiously through manipulation.

Classic xSTP when you have a vision run for it like your life is depend on it or defend it like you'll be dead if it isn't true. To make clear judge instead act think about your idea how it is really realistic if you are ESTP and cast outside thinking what some people think about you. Don't be obsess by that because that person over-there NOW can think worst of you, so treat people like they're just like that person in the room unless they can attack you. And if you are ISTP before you trust your visions simulate that idea in some secure try and false place where you don't cause harm to others. :D

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Classic xSTP when you have a vision run for it like your life is depend on it or defend it like you'll be dead if it isn't true. To make clear judge instead act think about your idea how it is really realistic if you are ESTP and cast outside thinking what some people think about you. Don't be obsess by that because that person over-there NOW can think worst of you, so treat people like they're just like that person in the room unless they can attack you. And if you are ISTP before you trust your visions simulate that idea in some secure try and false place where you don't cause harm to others. :D

Ok.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not sure if this is a type of Ni-paranoia (although I can see INTJs relating), but mine is essentially that I always live with multiple internal constructs of reality and people, and one construct is always a worst-case scenario that indulges every possible paranoia, but I never know what is actually happening, so I give up and take a walk.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not sure if this is a type of Ni-paranoia (although I can see INTJs relating), but mine is essentially that I always live with multiple internal constructs of reality and people, and one construct is always a worst-case scenario that indulges every possible paranoia, but I never know what is actually happening, so I give up and take a walk.

Ni doesn't construct possibilities. Ni run for that one as it only exists. This is classic Ne. Ne has that problem when they are not around people so instead discover new reality they see multiple realities as equally possible while weak Ni has a problem into jump into things just because they too much trust their senses. :)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
EPs and IJs. They (generally) only have a good grasp on one perceiving function, so there is a whole lot they feel is missing. Look at how many INxJ conspiracy theories there are, or ghost story videos on YouTube by ESxPs.

Throw in an ennea-type 6 and you got yourself a real hypervigilent skeptical detective (especially for the IJs).

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I won't call out a type, only say that I am probably the most paranoid person I know.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
"conspiracy theories" :bye: