• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sensors who think they are Intuitives

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I feel like JUDEN are missing a part of thinking process, personally i wouldnt like that. And im not saying that they are stupid, but on some situations theyr thinking is flawed

And yes I know that is horribly out of context to begin with but I couldnt pass it up. :D

Jaguar

Because while all Ns seem to feel an air of superiority over Ss NTs are the worst at this and they feel the need constatly remind themselfs of how much better they are than Ss. Basicly rename this thread to "POSER NTs!!!"(say it to yourself in the most middleschooler emoish way possible) and then you will understand why its here.

(INTxs have massive inferiority complexes and ENTxs are megelomaniacs/narccassists (that reminds me, replace all the references to Ss with "JUDEN" and say them out loud in a german accent for more laughs))

When NT's type out posts like yours, I could make a case for all S's being geniuses by comparison.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
When NT's type out posts like yours, I could make a case for all S's being geniuses by comparison.

south_park_smug.jpg

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Start walking through art galleries.
I'm an NT and I love art--especially photography.

MBTI only indicates preferences.
It doesn't indicate strength, skill, or ability.

There are SPs who suck at art,
and NTs who suck at being smart.

There are SJs who suck at protecting,
and NFs who suck at connecting.

Nice rhyme LOL

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only reason I can see why someone would care about others mistyping themselves is if the person in question has attached their identity to a type.

I think this impressive little nugget of insight (posted a while ago) seems to have gotten drowned out by the din of clashing S and N egos.

To invest any amount of self-esteem in what your type happens to be can become a rather empty endeavor. Sure, there are certain advantages to being an iNtuitive, but really- doesn’t it make more sense to invest self-esteem into actual tasks/projects you accomplish rather than investing pride in the mere fact that you have the potential to accomplish impressive things?

When it comes right down to it: I don't think it would bother you when other people falsely claimed to ‘be’ iNtuitive if you didn’t feel some sense of entitlement for simply ‘being’ iNtuitive yourself.

(And sorry, but it's really kinda lame to allow yourself to feel like you accomplishing something special and unique for simply 'having' a dominate iNtuitive function.)

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Nothing you said was offensive; it was inaccurate and ignorant.

Yes I think weve established that whatever I said was almost MIND-BLOWINGLY idiotic. But would you please take the time to explain to a poor mentaly challenged man such as myself WHY what I said was stupid? Or was it somthing that a person of my ignorance couldnt even dream to comprehend(Of course you saw it instantly seeing as you are a genius)?

PLEASE OH MIGHTY AND POWERFULL JAGUAR, BESTOWETH UPOUN ME THY WISDOM! :Grovel:

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Now you're just being an ass.
Don't waste my time.

YOUR the one whose wasting MY time. All youve done is insult my intelligence about somthing I dont even remember saying, I honostly think you dont have a reason your just insulting me because you dont like what Im saying. YOUR the one who started this and the one who felt the need to drag out what was a simple question with needless bickering now I demand a DETAILED explaination for why you think Im an idiot. Also:

S>N
S>N
S>N
S>N
S>N
S>N

Thats right Im insulting your precious intuitivness sense thats what apparently started this. I know this causes you pain:devil: and Im not going to stop until I have ANSWERS!!!

NE > TE
NE > TE
NE > TE
NE > TE

DO YOU FEEL LIKE TALKING NOW!!!

G

garbage

I'm just gonna increase my post count by posting in this thread

Here I go

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your avy is schweettt. If you ever change your avatar or username, I just might never speak to you again. Because they were the only reason I noticed your presence in the first place :D

Umm, thanks? What about my charm and rapier wit? ;)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I think he is charming and witty.

But I guess it's easier to judge a book by it's cover, right Lauren?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he is charming and witty.

But I guess it's easier to judge a book by it's cover, right Lauren?

I'm tempted to say "lolwhut" since I have no idea who you are or what you are talking about. But I think I'll pass on both.