• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sensors who think they are Intuitives

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Whatever I am is the best, everyone else sucks.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I had a 15-year old kid, send me a rep comment that read:
"Get hit by a milk truck."

I had one send me a rep that said she didn't like my avatar. :shock:

<=== How could you not like this avatar? The mind boggles.

Cheat1011

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm well aware of that.
Obviously you're too stupid to realize your username appears next to your rep comments.
Grow the fuck up.
I'm well aware. I was just acknowledge the fact that I was the one who sent the comment because you didn't mention a name, and it was also mainly for others to know. It's not really a big deal, I sent a "nasty" rep comment. I wasn't bragging about it. You complained about INTP trolls leaving you rep comments and used mine as an example. The thing is, I'm not a troll and I negged you for a reason (for being a pompous ass, like you are now), which my post explained. The "get hit by a milk truck" comment wasn't serious, it wasn't driven by anger or trollish delight. I guess "stop being such an asshole" would've been more sufficient.

You should grow up.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'm well aware. I was just acknowledge the fact that I was the one who sent the comment because you didn't mention a name, and it was also mainly for others to know. It's not really a big deal, I sent a "nasty" rep comment. I wasn't bragging about it. You complained about INTP trolls leaving you rep comments and used mine as an example. The thing is, I'm not a troll and I negged you for a reason (for being a pompous ass, like you are now), which my post explained. The "get hit by a milk truck" wasn't serious, mu comment wasn't driven by anger. I guess "stop being such an asshole" would've been more sufficient.

You should grow up.

The plot thickens.

Jaguar

What the hell is wrong with your avatar?
It's not like you posted a photo of Charles Manson. :D

Cheat1011

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You behave just like another 15-year old who was banned from this forum.
Mortabunt.
What's your point? Now you figure I'm an alternate account? Or do you have a theory all 15 year olds exhibit the same behavior? Note that I am 15 and a half, I hear that's when a person starts to display 16 year old behavior.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
What the hell is wrong with your avatar?
It's not like you posted a photo of Charles Manson. :D

I know, right?

The ENTP thing to do would be to make it more offensive. But I'm too lazy.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Your avy is schweettt. If you ever change your avatar or username, I just might never speak to you again. Because they were the only reason I noticed your presence in the first place :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Is there a thread for best rep comment? That would be fun!

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
What's your point? Now you figure I'm an alternate account? Or do you have a theory all 15 year olds exhibit the same behavior? Note that I am 15 and a half, I hear that's when a person starts to display 16 year old behavior.

Now you're just trolling.

G

garbage

I like how all of the horrible threads in the NT forum end up devolving into something mindless that's actually worth reading :popc1:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I still can't figure out why this is even in the NT area.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I still can't figure out why this is even in the NT area.

Because while all Ns seem to feel an air of superiority over Ss NTs are the worst at this and they feel the need constatly remind themselfs of how much better they are than Ss. Basicly rename this thread to "POSER NTs!!!"(say it to yourself in the most middleschooler emoish way possible) and then you will understand why its here.

(INTxs have massive inferiority complexes and ENTxs are megelomaniacs/narccassists (that reminds me, replace all the references to Ss with "JUDEN" and say them out loud in a german accent for more laughs))