• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

places you won't find a P

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, if they were being paid specifically to do that as part of their job, then I'm pretty sure they would. Though they wouldn't like it. I'm picturing a disgruntled P doing that job right now, muttering to themselves and rolling their eyes, actually. :rofl1:
:laugh: LOL, now that image is in my head too!

Allow me to rephrase: You wouldn't see a P at a desk, straightening pencils and arranging them in order of size, then, once finished, admiring the pencils and smiling serenely :)

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I may be wrong, but I believe simulatedworld was joking... I mean, "big dose of Jesus"? Rly??

You'd be surprised... they're there. I'm in a drumline at the moment, and one of my fellow members (who I believe is an ESTP?) also plays saxophone, and is almost equally good with both instruments.

To the OP, though... I'd say: at a desk, straightening the pencils and arranging them in order of size and type.
Exactly.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
My dad gave me a box of crayons. I opened it up and the colors were all mixed up! I reorganized them according to the colors of the rainbow. Then I admired them and smiled serenely.
I might arranged pencils, too, if they were pretty colors.
:D

:laugh: LOL, now that image is in my head too!

Allow me to rephrase: You wouldn't see a P at a desk, straightening pencils and arranging them in order of size, then, once finished, admiring the pencils and smiling serenely :)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My dad gave me a box of crayons. I opened it up and the colors were all mixed up! I reorganized them according to the colors of the rainbow. Then I admired them and smiled serenely.
I might arranged pencils, too, if they were pretty colors.
:D

But you did it in order of COLOR, not size. So technically it doesn't count. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Places you wont find a P-ness is the bordello :D