• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which Type is the "natural bad boy" with girls?

which type is the "natural magnet" with girls?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • ISTP

Votes: 30 23.1%
  • ESTP

Votes: 76 58.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 27 20.8%
  • INTJ

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • INTP

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • INFJ

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • INFP

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ENFP

Votes: 14 10.8%

• Total voters

niki

MBTI Type
INFP
I mean in term of dating/relationship with girls,
which mbti type seems to have high correlation with being a "natural" with girls, without exerting even any energy to meet-up, pick-up line, dating, and even making out & 'doing' it?
in other words, the "natural bad boy" , or "dangerous guy" , that many (if not all?..) girls seems to be interested & hooked at.

my guess is, an ESFP ?
true, or false?

what do u guys think?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
ExxP. Hate to paint you all with the same brush, but you know it's you lol and by extension me :laugh:.

Maybe ones with a bit of F wouldn't be as bad, ie more of a cheeky jack the lad, than an outright bad boy.

Still though, that's just a guess.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like STP for the bad boy type, at least the real primal vibe.

ENTJ for the resistance-is-futile vibe

ENFJ for charismatic, sweep me off my feet overload

:blush:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm gonna go with ESTP, based on my best friend.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ESTP. There's no question about it. This one ESTP friend I know bangs a different chick each week.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP and ENTP naturally fall into the role. The need for exploration combined with a curious, detached, and effective Fe-tert make them the types where women often get burned but are compelled to come back for more.

Oh, I just noticed your poll question doesn't match the Thread topic question. Heh.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm 100% ESTP and have loved the company of women my whole life. :D

I never had any issues communicating with girls, have not once been hindered by shyness in asking a girl out on a date, and always been comfortable with physical affection. If you can manage walking up to someone and getting them to laugh then that's all you need to prime a conversation most of the time. Within a few minutes you can tell if the right vibe is there and if you should pursue things further.

Thankfully, I have a deep love and great respect for my Mother, which I feel is the foundation of me being loving and respectful toward women. I never saw life as a huge sexual rampage, thus my "numbers" are low, but the quality of the girls I've spent time with has been top notch. They've all been very pretty, nice, and enjoyable to be around.

I've been told time and again that I am flirtatious, even by my wife, but she knows I'm just extremely social and extroverted, and understands I mean nothing by it because her Dad (ESTJ) is the same way. If I didn't have a conscience about sexuality then I'm pretty sure I would have several illegitimate children dispersed throughout the U.S. :doh:

One of my best friends, Jack, is an ESFP, and he is a total flirt. He is terribly funny, and that seems to be useful for him too when talking to women.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Then you're the diamond in the rough many women are looking for. It's often hard to find bad boys that are worth keeping as they are so acutely aware of the effect they have on women that it often corrupts them morally.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My ENTP female friend dated around and would just not date someone after a first date if she knew they weren't right for her. She had no trouble, nowadays friends mention dating her and she doesn't even remember they went on a date.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
It's often hard to find bad boys that are worth keeping as they are so acutely aware of the effect they have on women that it often corrupts them morally.

INTx bad boys aren't aware of this!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Agreed :devil:

INTs tend to have the same potential for being a bad boys, they just aren't aware of it and they don't project it. You only find out after you get to know them. Quite fun, that ;)

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
ESTP and ENTP naturally fall into the role. The need for exploration combined with a curious, detached, and effective Fe-tert make them the types where women often get burned but are compelled to come back for more.

i dont know about entps, they seem awkward socially to me for crying out loud. they called annoying a lot.
the esfps can attract and charm anyone but i think seduction has a T element.
of the SPs: either E
SJs: ESFJ
NFs: ENFJ
NTs: ha! (but if any, one of the Es, obviously)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
EXXP. Namely EXTP.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESTP as the natural bad boy although they do have a good side ;)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ESXP. But from the people I know I'd say ESFP.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTPs can play the bad boy role, but not as well as ESXPs, ESFPs have a bit more sentimentality though, they don't quite do it in a bad boy kind of way really.

ESTP>ESFP>ENTP=ISTP>ISFP
Where does ENTJ go!?!

Types like ENFJ etc. don't really fall into the bad boy category do they?

For ESTP, Think Charlie Sheen :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTPs can play the bad boy role, but not as well as ESXPs, ESFPs have a bit more sentimentality though, they don't quite do it in a bad boy kind of way really.

ESTP>ESFP>ENTP=ISTP>ISFP
Where does ENTJ go!?!

Types like ENFJ etc. don't really fall into the bad boy category do they?

For ESTP, Think Charlie Sheen :D

Clearly, you haven't met my ex :D

An ENFJ on a powertrip tends to be very aware that he can use his voice to get people (and girls) to do whatever. The charm and decisive nature of an ENFJ can very much allow for a bad boy attitude ;)