• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which Type is the "natural bad boy" with girls?

which type is the "natural magnet" with girls?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • ISTP

Votes: 30 23.1%
  • ESTP

Votes: 76 58.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 27 20.8%
  • INTJ

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • INTP

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • INFJ

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • INFP

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ENFP

Votes: 14 10.8%

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would say ISTP or ESTP.. girls seem to often like the silent type.

Not ENTP!! I speak from experience.
I get friend-zoned by most women..also ENTP's aren't aggressive enough with other people to really pull off the 'bad boy' image or so attuned to their environment like a typical Sensor is.

I would think INFP and ENFP would have the hardest time pulling off the "bad boy" image.

Extraverted women have an easier time with the dating scene than introverted women- but it's not the same for men.. a lot of my male friends who have either never been in romantic relationships or have struggled with finding someone are extraverts- along with a couple introverts.

INFP men have a way to fight back though. The one I'm friends with doesn't even have to do anything to get a girl. He sits there, using his big bambi-eyes on and not being able to hide the reaction a pretty girl has on him. It gets him hit on every time. Seriously. The man has mastered that look and the worst part is that he doesn't even know it :doh:
Meanwhile it's like adopting a puppy for those girls, frigging irresistable.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
The reason I'm convinced mine was ENFJ, was the heavenly voice :drool:
My god, you could know with 100 percent certainty that he was lying through his teeth and you'd still believe it. He could make people believe and do anything and knew exactly what it was that you needed to hear to feel comfortable with him. It's in fact one of the reasons I refused to see him after we broke up. I remember talking to my best friend who fessed up to cheating on me with him. Then I ran into him, confronted him, and he denied everything and told me he had no clue what she was on about. Seriously, my knees buckled and I almost fell for it. I was fortunately able to use my anger to keep myself from doing so, insulted him and got the hell out of there before I fell under his spell again.

The man did teach me a lot though...especially on how to flirt :devil:
The description you gave, though, sounds 100% like a perfect textbook example of an ESTP.

And you're labelling him ENTJ simply because of his voice? C'mon, Amargith. Use a little more of your reason? What does an ENTJ voice even sound like? And how is it confined to one type?

I'll admit an ENTJ can be a bad boy and possibly get the girls (moreso than the ENTP, in fact in some ways the ENTJ is closer to the ESTP than the ENTP is since they're both initiators) but everything you described about that guy is a quality that's been attributed to my type. We know just when to make what move because we're aware of subtle body signals and watch people closely.

The ENTJ guy might attract girls just because he likes to run people over roughshod and is super aggressive.

And, Economica? ENTJs people pleasers? I think you may be thinking about the wrong type entirely. They're utilitarian, not cooperative.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uhm, before you judge...get the type I actually typed him as right :D

Edit: also, if you plan to make this argument for ENFJs as well, you might wanna read the ENFJ profiles out there. They're *known* for the voice thing. They're crowd manipulators and a great voice is part of that. Furthermore, this guy had an NF connection with me. Clearly, you guys have that primal thing going for ya, that makes any girl swoon :alttongue: But he had an emotional intensity and depth that matched my own. No offense, that's not something you guys are known for. He also was a Fe-dom as he was highly responsive to people, especially in a crowd and constantly needed that stimulus (going out, meeting people, juggling tons of friends). He also was raised rather traditionally and was a big fan of etiquette (no menu's with prices on for ladies in restaurants, opening doors at nauseum etc though this was part of his player's act, I admit). Didn't do alcohol or drugs out of the moral conviction that it was weakness of character.

I am however willing to add that his environment/male friends was mostly ST and he had a competitive streak about him, so he made it a point to keep up with them and join in in their activities. So no doubt he stole some of your tricks and meshed them in with his own, to make a very powerful combo. He knew very much how much women responded to the alpha male image and learned how to exploit it.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The description you gave, though, sounds 100% like a perfect textbook example of an ESTP.

And you're labelling him ENTJ simply because of his voice? C'mon, Amargith. Use a little more of your reason? What does an ENTJ voice even sound like? And how is it confined to one type?

I'll admit an ENTJ can be a bad boy and possibly get the girls (moreso than the ENTP, in fact in some ways the ENTJ is closer to the ESTP than the ENTP is since they're both initiators) but everything you described about that guy is a quality that's been attributed to my type. We know just when to make what move because we're aware of subtle body signals and watch people closely.

The ENTJ guy might attract girls just because he likes to run people over roughshod and is super aggressive.

And, Economica? ENTJs people pleasers? I think you may be thinking about the wrong type entirely. They're utilitarian, not cooperative.

They were talking about ENFJs. So much for watching closely! :smile:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What does an ENTJ voice even sound like? And how is it confined to one type?

BINGO. Nice clarification. Once ESTP-ism regarding voice. For a long time I've noticed that delivery of speech has something to do with the likelihood of obtaining the desired result. For instance, if I am going to ask something of a stranger, I will most likely start with:

"Excuse me. How are you doing? :D I am wondering if you could please help me with _________."

I'll also make sure that my pitch, tone, and volume are locked in on being friendly.

A different example, if I am at the head of a boardroom running a meeting. I will be loud in volume, clear in enunciation, and thinking/talking/making eye contact with people in real time as my body language gives the slower people in the room something to hang on to.

Anybody else do stuff like this when using their voice?

We know just when to make what move because we're aware of subtle body signals and watch people closely.

Yes. We have been called "The Ultimate Realists." I can sum up a person as legit or B.S. within seconds. I have called friends of mine liars on the phone as they tried to babble their way out of something and they freak out saying "How did you know I was lying?" Duhhhh. Don't do it. We're quick to pick up on these things... ;)

Precisely. Alpha Male syndrome. Many women still have a soft spot for the goold ole' alpha male persona. It has a place in the world, but there is no need to go around disembowling people just because you want to be first in line at the supermarket... :doh:

ENTJ = "The Field Marshall" ... hardly a people pleaser! YLJ on this forum is a very personable ENTJ. My friend Andrew IRL is as well but holy mother of god do not piss that man off. He's a trip! :rofl1:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Precisely. Alpha Male syndrome. Many women still have a soft spot for the goold ole' alpha male persona.

:yes:
makes my knees buckle, to be honest... *sigh*

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Uhm, before you judge...get the type I actually typed him as right :D

Whoops! :blush: My apologies, I have this thing, it's called "speed-reading," and I have this other thing, it's called "I'm seeing blurry out of one eye until I get my new contacts in."

Okay, I'll admit that an ENFJ could be like that, but more probably without realizing it. If they're a true Idealist they probably naturally don't want to take advantage of people. Are you sure they were ENFJ? But believe you me, ESTPs are known for putting on charming voices.

And yes, ENFJs are big people pleasers.

My apologies again. I'll try to read slower next time.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Sup, Halla!

BINGO. Nice clarification. Once ESTP-ism regarding voice. For a long time I've noticed that delivery of speech has something to do with the likelihood of obtaining the desired result. For instance, if I am going to ask something of a stranger, I will most likely start with:

"Excuse me. How are you doing? :D I am wondering if you could please help me with _________."

I'll also make sure that my pitch, tone, and volume are locked in on being friendly.

A different example, if I am at the head of a boardroom running a meeting. I will be loud in volume, clear in enunciation, and thinking/talking/making eye contact with people in real time as my body language gives the slower people in the room something to hang on to.

Anybody else do stuff like this when using their voice?
Yes. I do this very naturally. It's funny, even when I thought I was a different type I was being this tactical. I know how to take command of a conversation and how to ask for something nicely.

Yes. We have been called "The Ultimate Realists." I can sum up a person as legit or B.S. within seconds. I have called friends of mine liars on the phone as they tried to babble their way out of something and they freak out saying "How did you know I was lying?" Duhhhh. Don't do it. We're quick to pick up on these things... ;)
Yeah, I have that gift. It's sad, though, I haven't used it well through the years because I was operating in an arena I wasn't meant for due to the way I was raised and taught, etc. At least partially because of that.

But I pick up on those things real quick and then I want to go and doubt it, only to have been right the entire time. :doh: It makes me want to kick myself later, hard.

I really wish I had discovered my true abilities and personality a long time ago. Oh well, 'tis a pity, life goes on and you learn, right?

Precisely. Alpha Male syndrome. Many women still have a soft spot for the goold ole' alpha male persona. It has a place in the world, but there is no need to go around disembowling people just because you want to be first in line at the supermarket... :doh:
Yeah, for awhile I was the type to recede and let myself get pushed to the background. Created huge issues since I was made to be the type to go to the forefront, and I was frustrated for a long time. The pressure built up so much over the years that I finally burst and ended up becoming crazy reckless. I've evened out a little more now, though. Didn't take toooo long, I guess, considering... heh. :blush:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Np sweety :)
I am pretty sure. He was just an..unbalanced one. He got high on the effect he had on girls and wasn't able to say no to them. And the fact that he was in an environment that kinda promoted cheating on your girlfriend and counting how many you'd conquered didn't help. He didn't have the most stable homelife either, no example to speak of. He adhered to social rules and loved to make others feel good, coz then they in turn made him feel good and important, and didn't want to hurt them. So he was a master at hiding that he was in fact cheating on them (preventing them from getting hurt), while still bragging about it to his friends (gaining respect and acknowledgement from them), and genuinly believed his own lies when he said he treated people with respect. He was quite young though at the time.

You are right, I don't use reason when typing people. I use what I'm best at..my intuition and feelings. I've *felt* STPs before. They're hot and cold at once, fast and abrupt, passionate, intimidating and good at making ambiance and entertaining people. But they're also practical, down to earth and move on to the next topic quickly. If feelings need to be sorted out, they tend to not dwell on them and stick to the simplest explanation. NFs go in detail, in depth and can talk about this for hours and bask in it. ENFJs tend to be just as intense but less intimidating, and have a warmer feel to them when you meet them.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I've *felt* STPs before. They're hot and cold at once, fast and abrupt, passionate, intimidating and good at making ambiance and entertaining people. But they're also practical, down to earth and move on to the next topic quickly. If feelings need to be sorted out, they tend to not dwell on them and stick to the simplest explanation.

This is exactly why i said ESTP's are bad boys. My brother being one and recently coming out of a relationship. Well he is seriously playing the field and using all of his charm.
Example - He'd been knocking off some woman whose other half was in prison. He got bored and they mutually agreed to end it. Her next door neighbour saw him one day and they got talking, he gave her his number and told her to nip round for a cuppa one day (Just being polite). One day out of the blue, she knocks on his door (with her 3 year old kid) and asks for that cuppa. He slept with her as well. I would hate to guess how many women he has knocked off in the last 4 months. Player. Lol.
Least he is honest about it. No pretense there. :)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
As far as my experience goes. Some girls are kind of scared-weirded out by me, some just think I'm strange or tactless. I don't have any ability to kind of flirt in a "purposeful" way, but I have been able to get all the girls that I have liked, probably just because I do a lot of sports so I'm decently good looking. I also generally am pretty bad at understanding clues that a girl might give off about liking me, although I have gotten better with age. I suppose I appear kind of misterious to some, but that's usually a bad sign: it means I'm not speaking with you, which means I probably don't find you interesting.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
It's the ISTJ.

I've seen how d@v3 and Beat and Raz chat it up with all those ENFP girls..

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Np sweety :)
I am pretty sure. He was just an..unbalanced one. He got high on the effect he had on girls and wasn't able to say no to them. And the fact that he was in an environment that kinda promoted cheating on your girlfriend and counting how many you'd conquered didn't help. He didn't have the most stable homelife either, no example to speak of. He adhered to social rules and loved to make others feel good, coz then they in turn made him feel good and important, and didn't want to hurt them. So he was a master at hiding that he was in fact cheating on them (preventing them from getting hurt), while still bragging about it to his friends (gaining respect and acknowledgement from them), and genuinly believed his own lies when he said he treated people with respect. He was quite young though at the time.
Okay, yep, not ESTP ;)

You are right, I don't use reason when typing people. I use what I'm best at..my intuition and feelings. I've *felt* STPs before. They're hot and cold at once, fast and abrupt, passionate, intimidating and good at making ambiance and entertaining people. But they're also practical, down to earth and move on to the next topic quickly. If feelings need to be sorted out, they tend to not dwell on them and stick to the simplest explanation. NFs go in detail, in depth and can talk about this for hours and bask in it. ENFJs tend to be just as intense but less intimidating, and have a warmer feel to them when you meet them.
Awesome, great description of an STP. I'd say that's me to a T. Can't really focus on feelings, don't usually even know what I feel like, if I do at all. But I'm very passionate and active and great at entertaining others.

what is a cuppa?
cup o' tea.

With a tasty muffin top on the side, of course. Or maybe some nice rolls. ;)

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
STPs and ESFPs.

ISTPs are the strong, silent type that will have you caught up before you realize what happened.

ESTPs can charm themselves into anything(ie, promote themselves), and all common sense has the potential for going out the window. They're also good liars.

ESFPs are just so freaking fun and seemingly harmless. Their popularity gets them laid.

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
ESFP was my first thought. ESTP, also does it. I was never that susceptible to bad boys, though. :p And even if I were, I'm too much of an introverted geek to be targeted by them in the first place.

I do wonder though - what is it about intuition that is so not "bad"? Most that I see here are ESxx.

And what about bad girls? I'm thinking ENxP.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Lol who voted for ENTJs? :laugh:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP and to a lesser extent ISTP, most of the time.