• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's play a creativity game!

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I think I have a better idea.

Tables of two:
Promoter-Executor (ESTP)/Planner-Inspector (ISTJ)
Performer (ESFP)/Caretaker-Protector (ISFJ)
Supervisor-Implementor (ESTJ)/Action-Driven Problem Solver (ISTP)
Provider (ESFJ)/Composer-Producer (ISFP)
Director-Mobilizer (ENTJ)/Conceptualizer (INTP)
Inventor (ENTP)/Mastermind (INTJ)
Mentor (ENFJ)/Harmonizer-Clarifier (INFP)
Inspirer (ENFP)/Foreseer (INFJ)

That would be an interesting experiment, but I have reservations as according to KTT my type is an initiator and the ISTJ (Inspector) type is a contender. In other words, both want their way, but the initiator tries to get others to follow them whereas the contender just likes to barrel through and do things the way they think they should be done. Coupled with the fact that evidently the Inspector doesn't mind telling others what to do, either.

Could be either potentially explosive or amazingly collaborative, depending on whether their methodologies matched.

Also, I think initiators and responders are supposed to interlink (go arm-in-arm) whereas coworkers and contenders are supposed to intersect (go head-to-head). Not sure how to arrange all this where it would work in a group dynamic, but that's the theory.

Therefore my type would probably work better with an ISFP, ISFJ, INFP, or INTP (someone I could easily influence), for instance.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
As much as I love other SPs, I wouldn't get anything done with a group of them. I'd be battling the ESTP, the ESFP would be trying to psyche us up and would annoy me and the ESTP in the heat of battle and the poor little ISFP would be quietly watching.

Actually your role would be to point out all the potential faults and problems that you see. Kinda like what you just did with my post. ;) Therefore you'd get a lot done, because you'd be fulfilling your role in the group.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I'd be concerned that there would be both potential style conflict, and a problem of shared weaknesses. But there's a lot of potential for that to work well, too.

What do you mean by style conflict? Oh I didn't really consider the problem of shared weaknesses. I guess it's back to the drawing board.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
And mixing Ns and Ss!? Madness! How will they ever understand each other?!

I don't think it will be problematic, in fact I think it will be helpful because you get numerous sides to an issue. The S's and N's would work well together imo.

Maybe make groups of 4 (each with an ET, IT, EF, and IF, and with an equal number of S's, N's, J's, and P's), like this:

ESTJ
INTP
ENFJ
ISFP

ENTJ
ISTP
ESFP
INFJ

ESTP
INTJ
ENFP
ISFJ