• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you wary of Te?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Same topic as in Fe thread, it is just this one is about Te.

How do you get along with this function in yourself and how do you handle it in other people ?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find Te less personally threatening in some ways.

I'm very aware of when someone is trying to manipulate me, though, and control my schedule/time to fit with their own ideas and plans (e.g., when my boss tries to micromanage me and squeeze things out of me before I can reasonably get them done and/or done correctly).

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Very aware of it, have a lot of it, am thankful for this. Extroverted thinking ftw!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Te

Gotta love it.
Very empowering. Very awesome

I agree oh great ChosenOne, Te FTW!!!!

Although I do dig Ne.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Te is extremely necessary, but is most helpful when applied to ideas and objects, not people.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am wary of Te ! A young Jedi Te are, still got a lot to learn :D

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I like it and admire the efficiency. Unfortunately, I have just about none of it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Stop talking about efficiency, you make me all nostalgic -.-

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Where did you ever get that idea :devil:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Te needs to back off pronto. I don't need anyone telling me what to prioritize.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Once an ISTJ I think was it told me: ENTP is the type you use as justification in life for other shortcomings and justify em with it, now here is an idea... :D

I once asked my INFJ why, especially in the Nazi regime, there were so many sadistic people and only then. And she replied: "Trust me, they are always there"