• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Those Crazy Introverts... I just don't get them...

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
The interwebz isn't real... you're actually talking to robots
*freaky music plays*

I knew it ! Damn u Bill Gates and your evil machinery.
*quits intertubes*

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
multi-threaded participation yes, but even more so, total focus and an extremely detailed and fine-tuned tailoring of your participation to your actual interests. other people make you listen to them, here you can easily get the information YOU find relevant. you can scan and skim without being a jackass. you get what you want quickly, most of the time.

and yes, the fact that many introverts are better developed writers than speakers. speaking is something you do with your body in a way that is in the moment. specific inflection, hands, posture, body language, eye contact, etc. writing is about putting the words on the page and letting them sit there forever, read me if you dare.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Because its under our control. We can turn off the monitor if we feeling like taking a break from reading posts. We can't turn off people when we want to take a break from them.