• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is there such a thing as worst match?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I definetly have seen a lot of evidence to say that ISTP is my worst match, however although we may function very much differently I definitely grew in every way I could faster in this relationship, so conflicting yes, but tremendous growth and connection, I do not feel the need to be "ON" with him the way I am with most people and we get each other in a way that I know is unique. I know that I am probably the only person who gets a glimpse into the inner dialogue and I don't take that for granted and I know that he knows that everyone thinks they know me but not the way he knows me. Conflicting yes , worst match no.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really think for me it's a matter of personal preference over statistics. I've heard NFJs aren't always the best match for INFPs, but I've always liked them. I especially feel strong connections with every INFJ I've come across. TPs are supposed to be a really bad match, but I love them. I'm not sure how we would work romantically, but I can say that I get along with and feel attracted to them. ^^ No one is exactly the same just because they have the same type, so I dont like to rule out anyone solely based on their type. I'd be upset if someone was into me but then realized I'm an infp so they changed their mind.

CleanDevelopment

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTP female v ENFJ male experience turned out very wrong. Exact same functions in reverse order (Ti Se Ni Fe v Fe Ni Se Ti). Thus far, one of the worst matches on paper and in real life.