• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Relation between type and favorite subject?

What is your favorite subject?

• Total voters

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Science.
It used to be maths, but I had a head-on collision with analysis.
Most hated- history.

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Of the subjects you listed, I picked English. English was one of my favorite subjects, but I preferred electives like band, humanities, foreign languages, and psychology over the core subjects. Out of the core subjects, English is my favorite, followed by science, with history/math tied for last place. I loved English mostly because we read amazing books and we did lots of creative writing in AP English instead of just studying parts of speech and diagramming sentences. I also really loved learning new words as cheesy as that sounds. I enjoyed science - except for dissection (too emotional and love all animals too much). Astronomy was definitely my favorite. History and math are tied because I had a love/hate relationship with both. I was good at math, but found it boring (except for geometry). I was good with the geography aspect of social studies. I enjoyed the stories behind the events in history but I was bad at remembering dates so that was frustrating because I could tell you the details of different events, I just couldn't remember when each event happened in the timeline so I didn't do so great on tests.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Music or Art didn't make the cut eh? Well I put down History but that requires clarification. Not history like sit here and learn all these dates, events, and people, but the psychology behind it all, and what all the events meant as it pertains to their cultural value and significance. That's the end of history that always fascinated me.

Out of all the options, I've always liked math the most believe it or not, especially algebra and trigonometry. I enjoyed the problem-solving aspect of it and found it oddly calming at the same time. But my favorite subject was always art, haha. So ISFP of me.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
science
history
math
english

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
English
Science
Math
History(depending how its taught)

It really depends though.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
English
History/Science (depends on which specific topics the class covers)
Math

Secret Squirrel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Science was my favorite. History was probably last. I was probably equally indifferent towards English and Math.

Butze

MBTI Type
INFJ
NF, English was a foreign language for me. In general, foreign languages and literature.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I'd say English would be my most favorite.