• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Relation between type and favorite subject?

What is your favorite subject?

• Total voters

sade

(Life) Sciences
Mother tongue/Languages in a close second place

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Mother tongue & Psychology
Ethics
Philosophy
Languages
History
Some biology
Art

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Out of those I went with English, but literature, not grammar. Math would be second of those, but just cuz it came easily. Art and French were really my favorites though.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like English, but I also really enjoy history.

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
NF, Math. I know I'm supposed to be romantic and stuff, but I hate History. I know it has its uses; I'm just terrible at it and don't really care at all, so I've learned to hate it. English was a close second for favorite, though.

My favorite overall would probably be foreign languages or art.

wolfy

awsm
I enjoyed biology and some of physics. I am mostly interested in sports science and as a side interest, design.

Silveresque

I don't like any of those subjects, though if I had to choose one I guess I would choose math. I like psychology, foreign languages, and art.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hard for me to pick between history and english because i liked and disliked certain parts about both. english class was always very easy for me, but history was more interesting for certain time periods. like learning about wars was very boring to me but i liked cultural history and certain eras like civil rights.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
English. Words have always been my one and only gift. I can write poems that make my teachers cry, and the poems don't mean anything to me.

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I voted English, but I hadn't seen the option NF - Science. I prefer Science! xD
I like physics the most... And I like the grammar part of English, not so much the literature part. And I don't like Math.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Science and math were hands-down my favorites, although I voted science just because it was most interesting to me. From elementary school on, I really loved science classes. I also loved art and was pretty involved in music (orchestra - oboe player).

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Medicine and science are both very interesting fields to me.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmm I like most subjects as long as they are able to let me engage with them so to speak but voted science as that is full of excitement for me due to the concept based nature.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would have to say history. Of course just sitting there and regurgitating facts sounds like drudgery, but wasn't that the case for most classes? It has to be engaging. I greatly enjoyed my professor putting hilarious spins on the subject to make a point (i.e, acid with architecture).

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My favorite subjects are religion and philosophy, but science is my favorite out of the choices listed. Biology and physics are still fascinating to me, and while I found chemistry more difficult and slightly less interesting it was still a fun subject to learn about. I enjoyed a few of my English classes, but most of them involved reading books I wasn't particularly interested in at the time. (When it comes to fiction, I fixate on a particular author and want to read all their books back-to-back, so my interest at the time rarely corresponded to the required reading.)

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's so hard to pick! I just went with English since I love love love writing books; writing papers is only so-so for me, though, and I dislike identifying the parts of sentences *yawn* I think it also depends on the field of the subject we're talking about. I adore microbiology but geology ... :thumbdown: And I really enjoyed geometry theorems in high-school but algebra isn't my favorite. I almost always love history though but not as much as I love my favorite fields within other subjects. *nodnod*