• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Si do you use?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state -1
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. -1
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. -5
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. -2
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences -4
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable -4
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions -2
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy -4

23/40

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 1

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 4

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 2

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 2

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 2

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 3

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 2

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 3

Total = 19

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
2 - I wish that I understood my own feelings so well as that.

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
4 - Usually.

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed from the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
5 - OH yeah. I don't remember things, as much as I relive them.

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
3 - I think so? Not sure how else you would do it.

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
1 - I don't need do-overs. I'd rather just do it and have it over with.

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

Total: 30/40

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 3 - Can be vague on emotional state
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 2 - Tend to skim, rather than absorb large blobs of text
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 5
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 4 - A bit fuzzy on detail sometimes
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 5
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 4 - Although I sometimes get bored
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 2 - In some ways, but there are many things I'd like to change about myself
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 3 - Usually fail, though

28/40

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state -1
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. -5
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. -5 (lol it's ridiculous how i can recall my experiences and my long term memory)
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. -1 (i start at random places and associate from there)
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences -2
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable -2 (gets boring if it's repeatable)
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions -1 (not a big fan of tradition)
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy -5 (of course)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
for each item below give yourself a zero if you never do it and a five if you do it all the time

Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

23. That's probably high for an ENFP?

sculpting

23. That's probably high for an ENFP?

I dunno Marm, I am starting to think that if we use a lot of Te, we use it in combo with Si. Thus we will score high on this Si test as well-well nothing like an ISTJ of course, but higher than might be expected.

(I think a baby estj lives in my brain. She is an ass kicking machine.)

sculpting

Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state-4
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.-4
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.-3
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.-2
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences-3
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable-1
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions-0
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy-2

19/40=50%

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I dunno Marm, I am starting to think that if we use a lot of Te, we use it in combo with Si. Thus we will score high on this Si test as well-well nothing like an ISTJ of course, but higher than might be expected.

(I think a baby estj lives in my brain. She is an ass kicking machine.)

Well, I'm borderline INFP, too. I'm very aware of my Fi/Si loop. I'm like an eNFP.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 5
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 4
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 3
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 1
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 5
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 5

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state-3

I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.-0

I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.-5

I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.-3

I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences. 4

I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable.-0

I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions.-1

I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy-2

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 4
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 3
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 3
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 1
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 1
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 3
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 1
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 3

19/40 - 47.5%

KDude

for each item below give yourself a zero if you never do it and a five if you do it all the time

Si
5I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state
3I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.
2I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.
2I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.
3I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences
2I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable
1I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions
3I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state-4
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information.-2
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories.-2
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened.-1
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences-2
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable-1
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions-2
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy-3

(Totally bad at remembering the order and/or chronology of events, or remembering things cross context such as "who I saw movie X with")

17/40 (42.5%)

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ

Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 4
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 4
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 4
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 3
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 3
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 1
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 2

22/40

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Si
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 1
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 0
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 0
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 0
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 1
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 5
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 0
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 5

12/40

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 2
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 1
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 5
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 4
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 5
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 2
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 1 (yeah, the world has to follow a predictable pattern such that I don't have to pay attention to it any more and am able to invent a thousand new worlds instead)
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 0 (yeah right. I realize I can do that when the task is halfway done in a unusual, energy-consuming way)

20/40.

And this is the last one I did, so I'll compare my scores here... Moreover, the Si one is a fitting one to collect data!

Ti: 74%, Ne: 70%, Si: 50%, Fe: 47%, Ni: 37%, Te: 30%, Se: 23%, Fi: 20%

Hmmm... should I change type? This looks really like an INTP, doesn't it?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmm... should I change type? This looks really like an INTP, doesn't it?
If you're energized by social contact you're ENTP, regardless of which of your first two functions is dominant.