• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Si do you use?

Enneagram
9w1
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 5
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 2
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 1
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 1
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 2
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 5
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 4
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 5

Is the definition of a function consistent or reliable when my relation to its behaviours seems to vary on either extreme?

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state - 5
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. - 3
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. - 2
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. - 0
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences - 4
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable - 5
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions - 1
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy - 5

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
I am aware at a detailed level of what is going on in my body including my emotional state 3
I collect detailed information, react to it, and store my internal reactions along with the information. 3
I can vividly recall previous experiences, including specific data absorbed form the external world as well as internal reactions tied to the memories. 3
I store and retrieve detailed information in the sequence in which it happened. 0
I compare current experience against stored past impressions and experiences 4
I feel more comfortable when processes are repeatable 5
I am comfortable and attempt to maintain traditions 1
I attempt to do tasks as efficiently as possible, thus conserving energy 4

23/40