• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Ni do you use?

sculpting

0 if none, 5 if it is like breathing

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
I see things as the ultimately can be.
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

Here are all the other functions:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18770-how-much-ti-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sp-arthouse/18832-how-much-do-you-use-se.html#post724095
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18773-nfps-how-do-you-use-fi.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18817-how-much-fe-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18820-how-much-te-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18833-how-much-ne-do-you-use.html#post724098
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18834-how-much-ni-do-you-use.html#post724099
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/18835-how-much-si-do-you-use.html#post724102

Last edited:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 2
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 2
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 4
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 2
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 3
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 1
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 4

18/35 - 51.4%

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust

I see things as they ultimately can be.

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols

TOTAL = 17

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them: 3
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world: 1
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives: 2
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust: huh? 1 I guess...
I see things as the ultimately can be: 0
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols: 0
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings: 3

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them [3] Kinda sorta.
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. [2] Again, kinda sorta.
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. [2]
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust [0]
I see things as the ultimately can be. [3]
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols [5]
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. [5]

Chloe

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 4,5
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 4,5
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 4
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become cry stal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust4
I see things as the ultimately can be.4
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols2?
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 3

26/35

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 0
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 1
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 2
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 0
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 0
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 0
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings - 2

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5 -- I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them

5 -- I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.

3 -- I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.

4 -- I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust

3 -- I see things as the ultimately can be.

3 -- I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols

5 -- I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
2 (Not so much, if I can't figure something out with Ni, Te kicks in and I reason it out.)
3-4
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 5

Ni is my dominant function though so I guess it's pretty obvious that I use it a lot :blush:

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 3
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 4
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 3
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 5
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 5

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 5
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 1
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 0
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1
I see things as the ultimately can be. 1
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 1
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 3

12/35 = 34%

medica

MBTI Type
ENTP
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 3
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 3
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 3
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1
I see things as the ultimately can be. 2
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 3
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 2

17/35 - 49%

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them [3]
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. [5]
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. [5]
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust [2]
I see things as the ultimately can be. [3]
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols [5]
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. [4]

D

Dali

This took quite a bit of thinking as my Fi and Ni are so deeply interlinked. Here goes:

Last edited:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 1
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 1
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 1
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 2
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 1
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 3
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 2

11/35 = 31.4%

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
5 for each statement.

Same. For me, Ni runs so unhindered most of the time that it's difficult to get out of my head sometimes.

nocebo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them. 3 (I don't like relying on them.)

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 0 (No... I can't even imagine what that would be like, though it does sound interesting. Aren't all our linked to the external world? How else do we get them?)

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 5

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 2 (Again, I can't rely on just that.)

I see things as they ultimately can be. 5

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 5

I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 2 (Sometimes, if it's my focus.)

22/35 = 63%
Wow, I feel like I cheated some of these, or didn't understand them completely. :[