• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Ni do you use?

Qre:us

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them
5...I can pick up this gut feeling about whether a situation will work or not. I also make bets about facts, etc, there's something in my gut that says I'm right. I've never lost those bets.

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
5....Yes, I call it my 'left-field', but, I can eventually figure out where the missing link to the outside world is.

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.
5...sometimes the perpectives need limits because I frustrate my own self or get very absorped within my own head.

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
3...depends on what I'm focusing on. Sometimes, if it's of a philosophical level, I let it ruminate, otherwise, my curiosity fuels my impatience and I go seek out knowledge for understanding on said topic.

I see things as the ultimately can be.

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
4...I love presenting the things or figure out things, by uncovering layers upon layers. It's quite fun for me and something that manifests mostly in my creative writing or artwork, and esp. a good book. I love giving gestures to those that are important to me by keeping this above as the ideal.

I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.
5...sometimes it's a crash-n-burn.

31/35=89%

Last edited:

Raphael

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them: 2
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world: 1
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives: 2
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust: 1
I see things as they ultimately can be: 1
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols: 1
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings: 3

One to go...
Ne: 36/40 = 90.0%
Te: 43/50 = 86.0%
Fi: 25/45 = 55.6%
Fe: 24/50 = 48.0%
Ti: 19/50 = 38.0%
Ni: 11/35 = 31.4%
Se: 9/40 = 17.5%

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 3.5 (although I'd argue they don't come 'out of thin air', which is why I put it at 3.5)
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 5
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 4
I see things as the ultimately can be. 5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 3
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 5

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 4
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 5
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 4
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 3
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 4
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols -3
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. -4

Total: 27

I tend to use Ni for daydreaming of sorts.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
0 if none, 5 if it is like breathing

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols

28/35=80%

I've always figured my Ni was my most focused function. Now to get Fe a little more effective.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 5
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 3
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 3
I see things as the ultimately can be. 2
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 0 (I use words to make connections)
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 3 (sounds like paranoia)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 2
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 3
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 4
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 3
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 4
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 2

Total=23

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 5
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world - 4
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives - 5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust - 0
I see things as they ultimately can be - 5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 4
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings - 5

80%

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 2

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 0

I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 0

I see things as the ultimately can be. 3

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 3

11/40

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 2

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 4

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 5

I see things as they ultimately can be. 5

I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. 4

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them. 4(thin air? I have a better idea where it comes from)

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 2 (I do think they are linked)

I see things as the ultimately can be. 3

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols. 4

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them -4
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. -3
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. -5
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust -0
I see things as the ultimately can be. -1
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols -1
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. -5
19/35

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them - 2 - (I sometimes get them, usually before a certain event, but I don't completely trust them)
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. - 4 - (I usually see patterns in pictures and maths problems and I occassionally use them to work out problems within that context)
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. - 5 - (Especially with regards to politics and religion: I use them to refine my own views - i.e - is God a woman?)
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 0 - (Too impatient)
I see things as the ultimately can be. - 5 - (Often I do visualise myself after I've completed something)
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols - 5 - (Innate, have demonstrated ability to do this many times)
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. - 4 - (I can usually detect undertones when people speak and I do often ask myself 'why' certain things happen and then attempt to find out why)

25/35

Last edited:

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
[4] I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them
[0] I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
[3] I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.
[3] I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
[1] I see things as the ultimately can be.
[5] I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
[4] I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

17!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
3 I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them.
5 I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.
5 I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.
3 I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust
0 I see things as the ultimately can be.
2 I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols
5 I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.

shmrie

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ni

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 4
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. 3
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 1
I see things as the ultimately can be. 4
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 4 (this is probably more learned than natural, though)

total:19

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them. -3
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. -2
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives. -3
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust -2
I see things as the ultimately can be. -1 (nah lol)
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols -5 (in fact, i tingle)
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings. -5 (drives me crazy sometimes)

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 5

I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world. 5

I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust 5

I see things as the ultimately can be. 5

I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols 5

Frank

0 if none, 5 if it is like breathing

Ni

I get insights that seem to come out of thin air and I have learned to rely on them 4
I get insights into intrinsic patterns and connections that may not seem linked to the external world.?
I reflect on ideas and inner patterns from many perspectives.4
I am aware that if I am patient, whatever I am perceiving will become crystal clear and I rely on that one perception as being the data I should trust3
I see things as the ultimately can be.5
I am energized by and make meaningful connections using visions, images, and symbols5
I interpret the intent behind situations, communications, or happenings.5

Here are all the other functions:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18770-how-much-ti-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sp-arthouse/18832-how-much-do-you-use-se.html#post724095
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/18773-nfps-how-do-you-use-fi.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18817-how-much-fe-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18820-how-much-te-do-you-use.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18833-how-much-ne-do-you-use.html#post724098
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/18834-how-much-ni-do-you-use.html#post724099
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/18835-how-much-si-do-you-use.html#post724102

26/35=74%