• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Ne do you use?

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
I scan the world looking for patterns, connections, and interrelationships between people objects and events 3
I notice missing parts or steps in patterns2
External events trigger my awareness of potential, alternatives, or patterns that provide me with the basis for change. 2
I see ways to change incongruous patterns, connections and interrelationships 3
I take existing ideas and link them together in new and interesting ways 3
I generate usable possibilities for change in the external world. 2
I am constantly looking for ways to change things to make them better and have little energy for maintaining things as they are 2
I usually find something positive to see in most situations 3

20/40