• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much do you use Se?

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 1.5 - Only consciously and often I do miss obvious things
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 1 - Not usually, I just prefer to go off into a fantasy world :D
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 4
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 1 - Not usually
I focus on the context of the present situation - 1 - I've a thing for blowing things out of context
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 1 - Sometimes to warm myself up
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 2 - The world is rarely what it seems, though.
When involved in a sport I am able to “be the ball “or when driving I am able to “be the car” - 0

11.5/40

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 1 (trust: yes; notice: no)
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 0
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 1 (I'm actually good at "spot de difference" but only if I consciously try to do it)
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 0
I focus on the context of the present situation - 2
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 2
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 2 (real world is indeed what it appears to be, by definition of reality (thanks, Ti) but... work with the data? Well yes, if somebody else collects them and places them in a nice graph)
When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� - 0 (is a negative number allowed??? I hate driving, sports,... exactly because I have to pay attention to boring reality...)

9/40. Quite okay for a supposedly eight function :)

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
every day when I have to interact with things in da real world. So, every day I'm not in a coma.

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
I focus on the context of the present situation
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�
?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 3
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 2
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 3
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 1
I focus on the context of the present situation - 2
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 4
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 0
When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car - 4

19/40 - 47.5%

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting

5! life isn't worth living without my senses in full use! :horor:

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data

5... well, yeah, I might miss something if I didn't :rolleyes:

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them

5... I worked in the wine industry and am licensed at tasting and selecting wines :newwink:

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities

3... I'm not always sure where my mind actually IS! :doh:

5...well, yeah... what else am I supposed to do with it? :dry:

5!!!!! I would rather die than not do this! :cry:

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.

4.5 ... I'm most likely to trust what I experience, but I am not particularly trusting of ANY data :thelook:

When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�

5... there are people who don't do this? :huh:

37.5/40... 93.75%... not bad... :devil:

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
[3] I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
[3] I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
[3] I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
[2] My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
[3] I focus on the context of the present situation
[3] I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
[1] I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
[1] When involved in a sport I am able to "be the ball" or when driving I am able to "be the car"

19!

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 5
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 4
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 5
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0
I focus on the context of the present situation 3
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 4
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 0
When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 4[/QUOTE]

25/40

ni 91%
fe 81%
ne 70%
te 65%
ti 62%
se 62%
fi 52%
si 45%

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting: 4, though I don't just trust my senses.

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 5

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 4

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 3 (I'm pretty good at floating off to La La Land)

I focus on the context of the present situation: 3

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 4

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.: 0

When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�: 3

26/40

KDude

Se
3I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
4I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
5I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
3My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
3I focus on the context of the present situation
3I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
3I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
3When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting: 4 This is my modus operandi but I'm also too much in my brain sometimes.

I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data: 5!!

I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them: 4depend if the objects are useful in order to serve my goal or not

My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities: 5!!! I hate when I have to think fo future possibilities, they are always too much vague, what is concrete and present is what is the best.

I focus on the context of the present situation: 4, I can be focus on the next tape when the present situation don't particualry require attention because nothing is happening.

I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world: 5!!!:yes:

I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 5!!! A guy who would act differently waste his energy in my opinion. I still conscious that the data I have collected are just a part of the whole big picture, though.

When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�: 5!!!

37/40= 92,5%:D

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 3 (I mean, yeah, I do this, don't all human beings? But, I guess it's not a major part of my personality, at least not in the sense that the other functions I've done this far [Ni, Fi, Te] have been...)
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 3
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 3
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 3
I focus on the context of the present situation - 3 (what does this even mean, really?)
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 2.5
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 2.5
When involved in a sport I am able to "be the ball" or when driving I am able to "be the car" - 3.5

23.5/40 = 58.75%

I find this one problematic, because I certainly do all of these things, I mean, we have to, in order to partake in the world.

I just wouldn't say that these things make up a major part of my personality.

Is this why people start talking about whether MBTI is a theory about skill sets vs a theory about world views?

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3, Does this extend to ideas?

11/40

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 5/5
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 4/5
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 2.5/5
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 3/5
I focus on the context of the present situation 4/5
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 5/5[/n]
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 5/5
When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 2/5

Total: 30.5/40 or 76.25%

Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 3/5
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 2/5
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 4/5
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 1/5
I focus on the context of the present situation 3/5
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 3/5
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 2/5
When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�1/5

19/40

Guess I'm pretty in the middle.

Tater

For each of the below items give youreself a zero if you never do it and a five it is like breathing for you to do it. It's okay to have lots of zeros.

Se
When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car.

31/40

77.5%

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 2
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 0
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 0
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0
I focus on the context of the present situation 1
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 2
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 1
When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 0

6/40= 15%

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting (1/5)
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data (2/5)
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them (1/5)
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities (1/5)
I focus on the context of the present situation (1/5)
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world (2/5)
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. (1/5)
When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car (3/5)

12/40

sonečka

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 4/5
I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 3/5
I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 3/5
My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 1/5
I focus on the context of the present situation 3/5
I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 3/5
I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 2/5
When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 0/5

19/40