User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Phantonym

7/40 - 17.5%

Let Go Of Your Team Zarathustra's Avatar

Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting - 3 (I mean, yeah, I do this, don't all human beings? But, I guess it's not a major part of my personality, at least not in the sense that the other functions I've done this far [Ni, Fi, Te] have been...)
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data - 3
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them - 3
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities - 3
    I focus on the context of the present situation - 3 (what does this even mean, really?)
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world - 2.5
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. - 2.5
    When involved in a sport I am able to "be the ball" or when driving I am able to "be the car" - 3.5

23.5/40 = 58.75%

I find this one problematic, because I certainly do all of these things, I mean, we have to, in order to partake in the world.

I just wouldn't say that these things make up a major part of my personality.

Is this why people start talking about whether MBTI is a theory about skill sets vs a theory about world views?
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
    3, Does this extend to ideas?
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
    I focus on the context of the present situation
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�

11/40
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

ReflecTcelfeR

12/40.

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 5/5
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 4/5
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 2.5/5
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 3/5
    I focus on the context of the present situation 4/5
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world [b]5/5[/n]
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 5/5
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 2/5

Total: 30.5/40 or 76.25%
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

Se

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 3/5
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 2/5
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 4/5
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 1/5
    I focus on the context of the present situation 3/5
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 3/5
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 2/5
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car�1/5

19/40

Guess I'm pretty in the middle.
    "A real artist may create his picture in a lonely desert... gods look over his shoulder; he creates in their company. What does he care whether or not anybody admires his picture?" {Rudolf Steiner}

Quote Originally Posted by sculpting View Post
    For each of the below items give youreself a zero if you never do it and a five it is like breathing for you to do it. It's okay to have lots of zeros.

Se
    I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities
    I focus on the context of the present situation
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it.
    When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car.

31/40

77.5%
    In challenge lies opportunity.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESE Fe

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 2
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 0
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 0
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 0
    I focus on the context of the present situation 1
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 2
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 1
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 0

6/40= 15%
    Love is magical, magic is out there far too many miss and disvalue it

9w1 6w7 4w5 Sx/So

Pisces Sun,Libra Moon,Libra Ascendent

MBTI
    INFP

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting (1/5)
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data (2/5)
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them (1/5)
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities (1/5)
    I focus on the context of the present situation (1/5)
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world (2/5)
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. (1/5)
    When involved in a sport I am able to be the ball or when driving I am able to be the car (3/5)

12/40

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII None

I notice directly experience and trust data provided by my five senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting 4/5
    I continuously scan the external world using my five senses for particular, specific, indisputable data 3/5
    I have the ability to discriminate small differences between objects as I experience them 3/5
    My attention tends to be on the present moment and current experience rather than on past events or future possibilities 1/5
    I focus on the context of the present situation 3/5
    I seek sensory stimulation from the outer world 3/5
    I recognize that the real world is exactly what it appears to be and work with data provided by it. 2/5
    When involved in a sport I am able to �be the ball �or when driving I am able to �be the car� 0/5

19/40