User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Let Go Of Your Team Zarathustra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Cool. Thx
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

5 Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems
    I use both objectivity and subjectivity equally, so I'll go with 5.
    5 Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    Yep, I plan out the number of days, hours, minutes, etc. I will spend doing something. Likewise, I plan this out for other people too, if we're talking about students. When I tutored students, I told them the amount of hours they should spend studying each day to help retain the information better.
    5 Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
    I love efficiency. I like to figure out ways to make things run smoother.
    5 Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    If this is speaking about science problems, yes. It is necessary to show the steps in a concise and logical format. I desire instructions to be communicated to me in this way so then I know the steps to achieve a desired goal. If it's all incoherent, I have no sense of direction at all.
    3 Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    This is where I fail the Te test. Yes, I use logic to an extent, but emotions end up prevailing in the end, it just busts through like a soda bottle that someone has put in a Mentos. Fe is where I convince others to work towards a goal.
    5 Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    I both subjectively and objectively measure the external world.
    5 Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
    Yep. If the system works, use it.
    5 Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards
    As a teacher in training, I love rubrics. I evaluate performance against measurable standards for certain. I also evaluate performance on a subjective level too. In other words, I use both Te, Fe, and Fi in this case.

38/40= 95%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    5 Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems
    I use both objectivity and subjectivity equally, so I'll go with 5.
    5 Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    Yep, I plan out the number of days, hours, minutes, etc. I will spend doing something. Likewise, I plan this out for other people too, if we're talking about students. When I tutored students, I told them the amount of hours they should spend studying each day to help retain the information better.
    5 Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
    I love efficiency. I like to figure out ways to make things run smoother.
    5 Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    If this is speaking about science problems, yes. It is necessary to show the steps in a concise and logical format. I desire instructions to be communicated to me in this way so then I know the steps to achieve a desired goal. If it's all incoherent, I have no sense of direction at all.
    3 Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    This is where I fail the Te test. Yes, I use logic to an extent, but emotions end up prevailing in the end, it just busts through like a soda bottle that someone has put in a Mentos. Fe is where I convince others to work towards a goal.
    5 Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    I both subjectively and objectively measure the external world.
    5 Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
    Yep. If the system works, use it.
    5 Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards
    As a teacher in training, I love rubrics. I evaluate performance against measurable standards for certain. I also evaluate performance on a subjective level too. In other words, I use both Te, Fe, and Fi in this case.

38/40= 95%.
    Do you believe your T and F are rather balanced?
    The Justice Fighter

I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

^ Oh, just saw your signature.

That would explain the strong Te in an INFJ.

You're really an INxJ...
    The Justice Fighter

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    ^ Oh, just saw your signature.

That would explain the strong Te in an INFJ.

You're really an INxJ...
    That's for certain. Even though I'm quite sensitive and warm, I also desire things to make sense and be observable. I think it has something to do with my academic background in both the sciences and the performing arts. It's the best of both worlds. I like having my heart and brain in sync with each other; they make a good team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post

4 Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems
    3 Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
    2 Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
    2 Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
    5 Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
    4 Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
    4 Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
    4 Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards
    Total: 28/40
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 3/5
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 3/5
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 3.5/5
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 2.5/5
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 4/5
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 1/5
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 2/5
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 5/5

Total: 24/40 or 60%
    REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    946 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems (1/5)
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people (2/5)
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program (1/5)
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 (0/5)
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion (1/5)
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals (1/5)
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations (0/5)
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards (0/5)

6/40
    I've been waiting for you to slip back in bed
    When you light the candle

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    964 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESE Fe

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems (0/5)
    Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people (2/5)
    Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program (0/5)
    Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 (2/5)
    Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion (2/5)
    Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals (3/5)
    Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations (2/5)
    Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards (2/5)

13/40= 33%
    Love is magical, magic is out there far too many miss and disvalue it

9w1 6w7 4w5 Sx/So

Pisces Sun,Libra Moon,Libra Ascendent

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

1 Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems

2 Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

3 Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

2 Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

1 Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

1 Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

3 Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

2 Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

15/40
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]