• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Te do you use?

sonečka

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 2/5
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 1/5
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 1/5
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 1/5
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 4/5
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 3/5
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 1/5
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 2/5

15/40

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 2

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 1

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 2

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 2

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 1

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 1

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 2

11/40 27.5%

Jayce

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7sx
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 4
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 1
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 4
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 4
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 3
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 1
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 0

Te 45%

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 3
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 2
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 5
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 1
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 3
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 3
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 0
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 2

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 4
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 2
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 3
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 2
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 2
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 1
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 2

17/40

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I use all of it.

Same rules as the "how much Fe do you use thread" 0 if never ever and 5 if it is like breathing for you.

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 5
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 5
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 5
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 5
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 5
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 5
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 5
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 5

40/40