• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Te do you use?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 4
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 3
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 4
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 2
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 3
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 2
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 3

Total=25

Raphael

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems: 4
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people: 5
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task or manage a program: 5
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step 2, then step 3: 3
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion: 4
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals: 3
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations: 4
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards: 5

Ne: 36/40 = 90.0%
Te: 43/50 = 86.0%
Fi: 25/45 = 55.6%
Fe: 24/50 = 48.0%
Ti: 19/50 = 38.0%
Se: 9/40 = 17.5%

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 4
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 1
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 5
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 very situational; so, a 2
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 3
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 1
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 2

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 5
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 0
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program 0
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 0
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 4
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 3
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 0

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 4
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 3
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 2
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 1
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 1
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 3
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 2

50%

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si

Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 3
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 4
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 4
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 4
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 4
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 1
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 4

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

TOTAL = 24 / 40

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Te 1: 5
Te 2: 4
Te 3: 5
Te 4: 3
Te 5: 4
Te 6: 3
Te 7: 2
Te 8: 1

My Te is precocious for an ENTP due to having spent a lot of time hanging out with ENTJ's, particularly the one I lived with for two years, and the two I worked with as business partners for a long time. And the ESTJ that's been my like, idol, since I was a teenager (long ago!).

Funny how augmenting my Te just made me feel stronger and more powerful and better about myself. Whilst augmenting my Fe made me feel constantly confused and down on myself and just... really didn't work out!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems 0 *i don't quite get it lol*

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people 4 i feel i can be pretty good about this.

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program. 3 average.

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3. 4 *i don't communicate it sometimes. mother helped me develop this cause whenever i would present an idea of something i want to do. I'd always get drilled with questions for details so naturally this was what i did to show i ment business. despite changing my mind alot heh.

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion. 0 *idk hehe*

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 2 *idk pfft haha*

5 * i do notice me doing this quite abit*

21/40

:hug:.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems -4
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people -4
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program -4
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 -3
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion -3
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals -1
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations -0
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards -3

22/40

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
4 - I try to. Dunno if I succeed.

Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
4 - I certainly hope so!

5, I think

Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

Total: 38/40
w00t.

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 2 - Often I blow problems out of proportion
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people - 5
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 4 - As often as I can, although sometimes I diverge
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 5
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion - 4 - More often than not, I guess
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 5
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 4 - Not sure about rules and regulations
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 5

34/40

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4. Probably, it's hard to tell.

3. I do this occasionally, to boost my motivation. Although it doesn't work very well, I just keep procrastinating.

Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task or manage a program
0. I struggle to do this all the time.

0. I once tried to explain where I had driven to a police officer just a while ago, and he asked me if I was on something :blush:.

4. Wouldn't have thought that this trait belonged to Te really.

1. Nope, I do it ridiculously.

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6

Total = 19

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems -5
Te 2: I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people -2
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program -4
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 -4
Te 5: I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion -3
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals -2
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations -0
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards -3

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Te 1: I objectively define the scope of problems - 3
Te 3: I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program - 2
Te 4: I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 - 3
Te 6: I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals - 2
Te 7: I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations - 2
Te 8: I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards - 3

22/40 - 55%

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We've had these same threads posted a while back

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
[0] I objectively define the scope of problems
[1] I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people
[1] I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program
[1] I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3
[1] I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion
[1] I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals
[1] I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations
[3] I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

23%

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I objectively define the scope of problems 5
I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people. 4
I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task or manage a program 4
I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3 1
I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion 4
I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals 3
I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations 0
I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards 4

26/40