• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] How much Fe do you use?

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
9/50

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5 Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
If we're talking about creating a warm and safe working environment, yes.
5 Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
Even cultural values from my ancestry too. Definitely value my ancestry.
5 Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
Have to do your research. I forget which former US president it was, but he did the "okay" sign with his hands in another country, and he got in trouble for that, because it meant something else in that country. Talk about oops!
4 Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
I like building relationships with people, yes. It's not like I go out of my way to do this though. If someone is interested in me, then I'll pursue it further.
3Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
I build relationships based on shared values with an individual. I'm selective as to what I disclose to someone, though.
4 Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
I like to help people, yes.
5 Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
Yep. I hate it when things get out of hand. I seek consensus.
5 Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
Yep.
4 Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
Family, yes. Friends, it's another story. If they're doing stuff I don't like, I just leave.
4 Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
I like to be polite and respectful of others, and expect others to do the same.
3Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
Fitting in, in terms of losing sense of personal integrity, no. People treating others with respect and not socially excluding others because of different race, ethnicity, creed, sexual orientation, personal interests, oh hellz yeah.

47/50= 94%

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms (2)
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own (2)
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly (3)
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people (1)
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself (0) (EEEEW)
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs (1)
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony (2)
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior (2)
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. (NOPE)(0)
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms (1)
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. (0)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 1
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 2
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 3
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 3
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 4
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 2
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 2
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 1
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 1
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 0

Fe 3 and Fe 5 are very easy; they're just actions.

moviconte

MBTI Type
INTP
2/5
0/5
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
1/5
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
2/5
2/5
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
3/5
3/5
3/5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
0/5
0/5
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
2/5

18/50

Sunny Ghost

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms---3
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own---2
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly---1
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people---3
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself---3
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs---2
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony---2
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior---3
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.---3
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms---0 or 1
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.---0 or 1

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

30/45

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 3
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 2
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 2 (the "act accordingly" part brings me down 1-2 points, lol)
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 3
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 3
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 2
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 2
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 2
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 2
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 3 (I'm not sure if "judge" is the right word here...)
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 2 (I do a lot of educating about how not to fit in, that in a way is a sort of fitting in, so that might count for something)

26/55= 47%

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

53/55

This was almost a little scary. I do all these things a lot, especially IRL.

A

A window to the soul

Give yourself a zero if you never do the below activity and give yourself a Five if the activity is like eating or breathing for you. (Go check out the Ti thread if you want one that feels very natural) Zeros are perfectly okay. I get mostly zeros on this particular one.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 3.5
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - if this means cultural as finnish cultural values, ill give it a 0. if this means some subcultures, like graffiti culture that i used to be part of ill give it a 4. but i dont do this with all cultures, they need to match my values to begin with.
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - if im not drunk, i try to understand this sort of things pretty hard usually, but most the times fail more or less. cant really give a score for this
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - depends on the other person soooo much. generally i dont try to develop friendship with new people that much, but if its some situation where i cant take my old friends to(like when i was in civilian service), i do try to make new friends for that situation, but i havent made new really close friends in 13 years.
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 3? hard to say i do this so unconsciously. but maybe even bigger part is that i keep things that i think wouldnt be appreciated to myself. like i wont start talking about my cute cat if im hanging out with some bit more shady people..
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 3, their needs, not so much on their wants
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 0-3 i recognize this, but i have my conditions and wont work against them
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 4, but there are other things i look out for also, i try to understand the big picture of the situation and use logical deduction, but that usually comes back to looking for confirmation from their behavior, from little things that would be unnoticeable if i wouldnt know to look for them.
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - depends really much on the inner tension
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 1

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
What Fe looks like to me:

Witchcraft.gif

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I never thought I had a good grasp on my Fe and wasn't even sure I was using it all, but I've been told that I Fe way more than I think I do. Just had to throw out that bullshit garbage about social norms first. Now I'm even considering the possibility of Fe dom. What a world.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I use about a quarter tablespoon of Fe in my everyday life. I really enjoy it when I make it homemade, but store brought is fine.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I use about a quarter tablespoon of Fe in my everyday life. I really enjoy it when I make it homemade, but store brought is fine.

if-you-cant-summon-the-flames-directly-from-hell.jpg

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is it true that Fe users tend feel the mood of others as their own? Do they feel the pain of others as their own pain? :blink:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

The fact that you posted this before Halloween is just too cool. :smoke:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it true that Fe users tend feel the mood of others as their own? Do they feel the pain of others as their own pain? :blink:

For me, yeah.

Extended answer: What I mean is, I can easily read other people's emotions and see the temperature or level of what they're going through, and I feel their pain in my own, albeit in a second-hand-store kind of way. It's not very raw or powerful, but it is intense enough for me to be there for the person and help them out in any way I can.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I don't feel their pain as my own, no. But I am extremely hyper-aware of the pain being projected into the emotional atmosphere and feel responsible for somehow correcting it to restore equilibrium.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 5
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 3
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 4
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 4
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 5
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 3
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 3
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 3
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 3

41/55