• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] How much Fe do you use?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like Galusha's way

1. Ne: 90%
  2. Te: 90%
  3. Ni: 83%
  4. Ti: 76%
  5. SI: 44%
  6. Fi: 44%
  7. Fe: 38%
    [*]Se: 22%

Yep. As expected, Helen Keller could give me a run for my money in terms of being aware of ones surroundings. :doh:

Qre:us

Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
5...yup, it gives me me a very good picture of how the group dynamics work as I can figure out their expectations.

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
3....I internalize cultural values in the sense that I aim to understand them much deeper, but, I rarely make them my own, and only so in a sense, where making it my own means doing the opposite to test out the many faces of those said cultural values. Thus,averaged out, means, 3ish.

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
3 (averaged out, see above Fe2)

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
4.5....I often look for their 'angle'...and am of the belief that you never know when some unlikely person may be of assistance. Hence, it's important for me to build such relationships, and has been so in the past, in manuvering myself through this world, with much ease and not much effort. It's not 1-way as I fully would accept any assitance they ask of me, if I could provide.

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
4....I am very conscious of the audience I'm speaking to, and I will disclose very different aspects of myself to others, depending on which angle I think is best in cutting through BS and forming bonds with them, and their trust.

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
5...Yup, if it doesn't take away anything substantial of myself/hinder me, I will never not answer to a need of another, if it's within my means to fulfill it.

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
2...sometimes, if I feel like group harmony is crucial, most times, I like to fuck around with it.

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
5...and also what they hesitate to exhibit are even more telling, that little pause and stop.

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
3....I will push my 'internal tension' in order to understand it more by poking at it, and if that means doing whatever to maintain relationships, yes, but, I can't figure out how this above situation would really work, as someone who truly cares for me, would have a goal that shouldn't be destructive to my personal self, and if so, I would question the relationship before anything else.

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
0...NO! A thousand times no. Not judgement, but, I do rationalize that the person did X maybe out of cultural expectations, but, not judge, more as inferring one of the many perspectives of why a person may do what they do.

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.
2.....only if I see a logic/benefit to fitting in, in the given context, or, if they expect that same appropriate behaviour of others, but, fail to give it themselves, then I will point out the unfairness of their expectations.

36.5/55 = 66%

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total=15

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 1
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 0
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 4
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 2
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 3
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 0
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 0
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 2
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 1
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 3
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 1

Yikes.
Total - 17

Raphael

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms: 0
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own: 0
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly: 2
Fe 3: Because I consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people: 2
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself: 5
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs: 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony: 1
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior: 4
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me: 3
Fe 9: I judge my own and other people's behavior according to cultural norms: 0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in: 4

Making the running score....

Ne 36/40 = 90.0%
Fi 25/45 = 55.6%
Fe: 24/50 = 48.0%
Ti 19/50 = 38.0%
Se 9/40 = 17.5%

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think I have a decent amount of Fe, according to this set of statements but the thing I don't understand is how an ENTP can have a lot of Ti and Fe when they are meant to conflict with each other in terms of reasoning. Ti and Fe often contradict one another..

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms 5
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own ? not by default. So, 0
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 3.5
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 3
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 3
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 2
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior 5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. uh...dunno. 2 to 2.5; highly dependent on the situation.
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms 2.5
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 1

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own ?

31/50 = 62%

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 3
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 3
Fe 2+: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 4
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 5
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 4
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 5
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 3
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 4
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me - 2
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in - 0

60%

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
e 1: I look for and identify group norms 3

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own 3

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly 3

Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people 4

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself 4

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs 4 *learned to not do this so much/ too draining*

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony 0

0 * i suck at this xD*

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. 1 *depends i usually won't though xDDD*

0 *not that i think i do*

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. 3

25/40

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms -4
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own -4
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly -5
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people -2
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself -3
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs -3
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony -1
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior -5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. -4
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms -0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. -0

31/55

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3.5 - maybe?

2.5 - I don't always have the tact that I would like to have

2 - not so much. Building relationships isn't really a value decision for me.

1.5 - If it helps, I don't mean for it to. It's more like "Oh, you're here, and I trust you, and you're my friend, so I'll get this out of my system right now."

1.5 - I don't think of it in those terms. I think of it in terms of loyalty, and protectiveness, but not "maintaining relationships".

5 - I suck at this... but how else would you figure out how they're feeling?

1 - Too personal for me. Makes me uncomfortable. Makes me feel like I'm insulting them (in a similar situation, reversed, I would feel insulted)

Total: 30/40

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms - 4 - Often
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own - 2 - Only to avoid undue harrassment, not as a matter of choice - I'm an individual
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly - 1 - I usually don't
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people - 4 - I would like more close friends
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself - 5 - Too much
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs - 3 - Depends
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony - 1 - Not normally
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 4 - Except when my head's up my arse...
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 3.5 - More so in the past, but I still make an effort to connect with old friends
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms - 0 - No, I'm an ethical imperalist :)
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. - 0 - Nah

27.5/55

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'm assuming these traits apply primarily to extroverts?

Fe 2a: I internalize cultural values and make them my own

Fe 2b: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly

Total = 13

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people

27. Um.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms -4
Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own -0
Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly -3
Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people -3
Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself -2
Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs -2
Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony -3
Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior -5
Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. -5 (the people who mean something to me, mean a lot to me)
Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms -0
Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in. -2

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms -5

Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own -4

Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly -4; I frequently get confused with moving in and out of so many different cultural atmospheres.

Fe 3: Because i consider it important, I establish and build relationships with other people -5

Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself -5

Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs -5, so long as I know that I'm helping, and that my help is wanted and appreciated. Conversely, I have intentionally not met needs in order to send a clear message.

Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony -2

Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior - 5

Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me. - 4

Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms-3

Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.-3

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

5... I have a degree in sociology... what do you expect?! :laugh:

2... I don't care enough :doh:

3.75... if it's logical, and hopefully fun, yes... if it's idiotic, no :)

4... I like other people :blush:

4... a lot of times, yes :sorry:

4... I try... I can fail though :sadbanana:

2... I fail at organizing anything :laugh:

4.5... anthropologists would be proud :cool:

2.5... if I value them and they don't deserve to be cut out, I try, but if it gets to be too much I'll cut them loose :yes:

2.5... among other standards :thelook:

5... like I said, soc degree :blush:

38.75 out of 50... :shock:...77.5%

KDude

3 Fe 1: I look for and identify group norms
0 Fe 2: I internalize cultural values and make them my own
2 Fe 2: I know what is appropriate behavior in a given culture or situation and act accordingly
2Fe 3: Because i consider it important I establish and build relationships with other people
3Fe 4: I build relationships by disclosing things about myself
1Fe 5: In order to maintain or establish relationships with other people I act to meet their needs
0Fe 6: I organize the external world to support group harmony
5Fe 7: I assess other peoples emotional states by watching their behavior
4Fe 8: I will do just about anything to maintain relationships with others who matter to me even if this creates internal tension for me.
0Fe 9: I judge my own and other peoples behavior according to cultural norms
0Fe 10: I attempt to educate others as to the appropriate behaviors that will help them fit in.