• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you use Fi?

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 5
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 5
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 4
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 4
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 5
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 4
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 5
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 5
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 3

medica

MBTI Type
ENTP
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 1
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 0
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 0
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 0
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 1
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 0
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 2
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 1
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 2

7 - 16%

Last edited:

Chloe

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me [5]
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values [5]
F3: I am aware of universal personal values [3]
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values [4]
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions [4]
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity [2]
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. [3]
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values [3]
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship [4]

33/45

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 5
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 5
F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 4
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 3
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 5
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 4
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 0
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 5
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 4

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Fi

3 - I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me

5 - I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values

3 - I am aware of universal personal values

5 - I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values

2 - I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions

3 - I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity

3 - I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.

3 - I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values

1 - I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship

28/45 - 62%

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 3
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 4
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 0
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 4
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 1
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 1
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 0
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 0
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship. 1

F1 - If I feel calm with inner stillness, then I know it's the right thing for me to do. Dunno about emotions in general though??

And a few years ago, my scores would have been close to zero. This is only a very recent development for me.

14/45 = 31%

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 1
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 3
F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 2
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 3
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 3
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 4
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 2
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 2
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 3

23/45 = 51.1%

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 2
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 5
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 5
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 2
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 0
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 0
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 3
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 3

24/45=53%

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me = 5

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values = 5

F3: I am aware of universal personal values = 5

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values = 5

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions = 4

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity = 5

F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. = 5

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values = 5

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship = 5

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me (2)
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values (3)
F3: I am aware of universal personal values (3)
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values (3)
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions (3)
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity (5)
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. (2)
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values (2)
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship (2)

24/45
There may be something to this 'function theory'. I can relate to Fe more than I can to Fi..:huh:
This sounds a lot like one of my INFP friends- who can often be self-righteous and dogmatic when it comes to his own personal values.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me - 0
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values - 0
F3: I am aware of universal personal values - 0
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values - 0
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions - 0
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity - 0
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. - 0
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values - 0
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship - 0

uh, I'm bad with additions. Too many zeros.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 2
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values 3
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 2
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 3
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 1
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 5
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 0

20/45 - 44.444%

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
This should be interesting, since I usually test with high Fi and have pondered ENFP a few times. LET THE FUN BEGIN.

F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me

F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values

F3: I am aware of universal personal values

F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values

F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions

F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity

F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.

F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values

F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship[/QUOTE]

TOTAL = 21/45, or 46%

Interesting, You should make one for Ti ;)

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me [4]
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values [5]
F3: I am aware of universal personal values [4]
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values [5]
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions [4]
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity [3]
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. [0]
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values [4]
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship [2]

wolfy

awsm
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 4
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 5
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 3
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 5
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values 4
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 4

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
heheh, what about the other option for Fi use: "If I justify something to myself through shoe-horning into my value system so that I'm satisfied, I do not consider anyone else's assessment of it as unethical to be valid" ;)

JuneBugGemini

MBTI Type
ENFP
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me
[4]
F2: I seek to know what is truly important to me, my deeply held values
[5]
[4]
[5]
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions
[4]
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity
[4]
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions.
[4]
F8: I judge ideas, attitudes and behaviors according to my values
[5] definitely.
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship
[4/5]

Hm. Sometimes I think I might actually be an INFP...:huh:

Last edited:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me5
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 5
F4: I maintain internal harmony and personal integrity by adhering to my deeply held values 5
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 4
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 5

The ones that aren't 5's are merely because I have to survive in this world and with others. They are..reluctant compromises and oddly also the result of one of my core values.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
F1: I subjectively use my emotions to inform me of what is important to me 4
F3: I am aware of universal personal values 3
F5: I know what is truly important to me and use this knowledge to guide decisions 4
F6: I value all living things, attempting to allow each to maintain its own integrity 3
F7: I assess other people’s emotional states by reading my own internal reactions. 3
F9: I crusade for what is right even if it creates tension with the external world and may endanger a personal relationship 2

30/45= 66%