• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much Ti do you use?

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd probably forget to feed it. :huh:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2 -- I objectively define the scope of problems

2 -- I set or identify measurable goals for my efforts and the efforts of other people

2 -- I logically determine sequences and priorities needed to efficiently complete a task of manage a program

4 -- I communicate concisely and logically the steps necessary to reach a goal, complete a task, or solve a problem: Take step 1, then step2, then step 3

4 -- I use logic to convince others to work toward a goal or to accept my position in a discussion

1 -- I objectively measure the external world to achieve measurable goals

2 -- I turn effective procedures and processes into performance standards, rules, and regulations

2 -- I evaluate performance against measurable goals and standards

Like I said elsewhere, I'm not a very objective person.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 5
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 5
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 5
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency -5
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 5
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 4
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 4
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 4
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 5
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 4

46/50 - 92%

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Hey guys! What's going on in here?!?

5: Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.
5: Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies
5: Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work
5: Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency
5: Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints
4: Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
3: Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
4: Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles
3: Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
5: Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

That would be 44, then. Roughly.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

TOTAL = 40 / 80%

G

garbage

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.
4 - I like stuff to make sense, yeah. It kind of bugs me when I can't rationalize something. But then I often find a way to do it.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies
5 - I spent about forever getting these various typology models to line up to form a holistic picture of me :doh:

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work
5 - ... and then I use these sorts of systems as a guide to understanding other people.

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency
4 - Cognitive dissonance is just an opportunity for growth. Bring it on.

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints
3 - Precision isn't as important to me as a good overall picture of what's going on.

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation
5 - Yeah, when I'm working on projects with other people, I'm usually the first to stand up and assess our priorities, making sure that everyone's in agreement about them.

There's a time and a place for everything.

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles
3 - I don't know what this means

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles
3 - I don't really know what this means either

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life
5 - As stated, stuff has to make sense to me. I ensure that a new fact fits in there somehow, though; I'll relentlessly try to fit it into place.

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints
3 - Nah.. again, precision ain't as important to me, unless it becomes necessary in a given situation.

40, or 80%

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 0
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 0
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 4
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 0
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 0
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 1
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 0
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 0
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 3
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 1

9. lol
most of the time i said "WHAT???! wtf"

medica

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 4
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 4
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 4
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 4
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 4

45 - 90%

Oh joy! I score higher on Ti than Te!

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 5 I often feel like the way my brain works is an index or rolodex which I flip through unconciously.

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 3 I do actively seek additional information for my plans. I will do meticulous research but I do have a tendency to get ahead of myself and sometimes skip the research part until I brush up against a problem.

Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 2 I believe this is what I attempt to do...? I use the information I already have plus the information that is apparent in the present to deduce how things work but those deductions are often wrong as hell.

Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 5 I need to constantly update my internal database with new information or I begin to question its validity.

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 2 I seek it but hardly attain it.

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 4 Yes.

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - I have no idea what this means so this might invalidate the previous question.

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 1 not really.

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 0 nope.

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 3 I TRY to but often fail. I am better in writing.

I score fairly high on some of these but it is all data related to people or things I am directly emotionally invested in. I try to get a baseline of information about most things but if I really don't care I cannot be arsed.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
i 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 0
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 0 (what the hell is a logical taxonomy??)
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 0
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 0
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 2
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 0
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 0
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 0
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 0
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 0

total: 2 :laugh:

category profiles? logical taxonomies? Yeah, if there's such thing as a Ti-tard, I am it! These things are completely foreign to me. I do try to use precise words some of the time, but the rest is pretty much gobbledegook.

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Ti

3 - I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories.

4 - I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies

5 - I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work

4 - I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency

5 - I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints

3 - I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation

3 - I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles

3 - I make decisions based on my category profiles

5 I seek logical consistency in my life

2 - I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints

37/50 - 74%

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I would like to add the language used in this test is bullshit. A person would have to be fairly educated to apply it to their thinking patterns, and a person could use lots of Ti without having that particular level of education.

In fact, the only reason the language here makes sense to me is because I've studied some basic psychology and taken a few classes in education. The words "model" and "blueprint" and "category profiles" could really throw many people off.

This test reeks of intellectual elitism, not necessarily Ti.

:huh: It seemed pretty straightforward to me. If it's confusing, it's probably because it's not a function you use much. I had a 'I'm soooo confused'
reaction to quite a few of the questions for other functions.

btw, I wrote up a short description of Ti from my perspective here and here. Different INTPs have different components in their mental models, depending on what their personal interests are, but mental models about particular individual people who you interact with is NOT Ti in my opinion. That seems very Fi or Ni-Fe ish to me.

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 5
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 5
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 5
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 4
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 4
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 4
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 5
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 3

I scored lower on the precise language questions because I'm primarily a visual thinker and repeatedly get frustrated with the limitations of language to describe what I'm thinking.

Inner logical consistency is what tends to drive my motivations a lot. Ti 7 and Ti 8 have dropped recently with a recent development of Fi.

45/50 = 90%

Chloe

I'n thinker in rise !

Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 3
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 3
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 4
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 3
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 2
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 1
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 2
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 1

19/50

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 4
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 3
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 5
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 2
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 2

29/50=58%

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. - 4
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies - 2
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work - 2
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency - 3
Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints - 3
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation - 3
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles - 2
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles - 2
Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life - 2
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints - 3

26/50 = 52%

nocebo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 5 yes yes yes always always

Ti 5: I seek precision in my use of words and in my internal models, frameworks, and blueprints 3 (Hmm... not always. Sometimes building on generalized ideas is more exciting, and the details don't matter as much, like with abstracted artwork.)

Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 5

Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles. 5

Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 5

Ti 9: I seek logical consistency in my life 4

Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 3 (I'll do whatever is necessary for them to be understood, including repeat myself. It depends entirely on who is listening.)

45/50 = 90%

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ti 1: I organize data and ideas into a logical internal framework or sets of categories. 1
Ti 2: I seek data to fill holes in my models, frameworks, blueprints and logical taxonomies 3
Ti 3: I use my inner understanding of how ideas and things logically fit together to help me understand how things work 1
Ti 4: I modify models and frameworks to accommodate new data, thereby preserving inner logical consistency 2
Ti 6: I logically prioritize categories and components of models in terms of the needs of the situation 3
Ti 7: I restructure my priorities based upon my category profiles 1
Ti 8: I make decisions based on my category profiles 3
Ti 10: I use precise language to try and get the world to understand logical conceptual models and/or blueprints 0

22/50 - 44%