• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any types that you never met?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
As far as I know, I've never met a single INFP, ESTJ, or ENFJ. I know people from all the other types.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think I've personally met an ISFP IRL... I've seen them around but I've never really talked to one in real life. As far as I know I've associated with all of the other types.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP, ENTJ, INFJ

I'm sure I've come across these people, but I just didn't get to know them well enough to type them. Of all the other types, I've had at least one relationship close enough to type the person.

I can't think offhand of any ISFP I know for sure is an ISFP. Unless my step-dad is one and not an INFP.

I can't think of anyone I know who is ENTJ, unless my aunt is, but I find it hard to type her. I can only get ExTx for her.

I've only talked to INFJs online, so I've never officially met one in person that I can think of.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I'm yet to meet an ENFP outside of the internet.

EDIT: Scratch that. Looking back, there was this one teacher I didn't like very much in high school that exhibits the behavior of an ENFP.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm sure I've bumped into them all at some course of my life.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Actually INTPs and INTJs seem hard for me to stumble upon, I know one INTP but he's kinda a crappy version so I would like to meet others.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I never got a blonde, I am always stuck with the brunettes

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've met every type except:
ESTP
ESFP
ISTP
ENFJ
...therefore, I know almost nothing about SPs...

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know that I've ever met an ENTP or ENTJ in real life. I don't want to judge people of those types based on this forum, because if I did, I'm not sure I would want to meet any. ;) But there are some on here that show me there are mature ones, so I would hope to meet one of those.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Mature like you are in spamming me in ventrillo chat cause you dont have the attention ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Really, you speak with a split tongue my texanian friend

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mature like you are in spamming me in ventrillo chat cause you dont have the attention ?

Yeeeeah. Mature like not holding the control button down on said ventrilo so no one else can be heard.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya go on with your fight for the downtrodden. Just try to learn who your enemies are

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Besides that you as an older man, who totally randomly came into the chat and whom noone has invited, dont know what it is for a younger man to be punished like that.

I actually yet try to think about the things I am doing and their implications, but that punishment I havent deserved, cause my way of behaving in the chat kept it running for almost 5 hours.

This was no justice man, this was unfair

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
This topic isn't about Vent, man.

So, anyway, the ironic thing is that although I'm sure I've known some ISFPs, there's none that I can think of that I know very well. It's one of the reasons I have enjoyed talking to some on here. It really does seem like we are elusive in the real world, the ones that don't become celebrities because of artistic talents.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not sure I've ever met an ENTJ in real life. I don't think I know many ENTPs, either--I know one confirmed one, though.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not sure I've ever met an ENTJ in real life. I don't think I know many ENTPs, either--I know one confirmed one, though.

I'm gonna try to hook up with Wyst in Dallas Saturday if you're down.

S

Sniffles

Have not interacted much with ENFJs much, although they intrigue me - being extraverted versions of myself.