• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Types of countries' citizens

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Brazil: ESFJ/ENFJ

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
USA

South: ESFJ
East Coast: Mostly ISTJ and ESTJ
West Coast: CA, SFP, OR STP, WA STJ (Lived in WA my entire life and that's the perception I've gotten. Even the very liberal Seattle still has a strong "business-oriented," STJ aspect to it compared to, say, Portland)
New England: INTJ, for sure. (Huge academic and scientific focus, location of many significant pharmaceutical, chemical, etc. companies)
Midwest: ISFJ (Social rules are huge there, not so much in other parts of the country)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
New England in general seems kind of INT, with the exception of Connecticut, which does seem rather ESTJ. (I don't know about Rhode Island). Think of the tendency to produce independent politicians, as well. It also has a reputation for being sort of ...stiff... but also being "out there". Isn't that INT?

Anyway, I like New England.

Sinshred

MBTI Type
INTJ
Indonesia = INTP strong Ne and P (talk more do less people) my country :D
India = INTP Same with indoneesia i think?
China = ENTJ Strong NT but maybe P?
Japan = INFJ No need explanation
Malaysia = ESTP I despise this country

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Indonesia = INTP strong Ne and P (talk more do less people) my country :D
India = INTP Same with indoneesia i think?
China = ENTJ Strong NT but maybe P?
Japan = INFJ No need explanation
Malaysia = ESTP I despise this country

Why would China be N? Their educational system is crazy "S" by US standards (and certainly my Chinese-educated coworkers come across as very Sensing). Results have tended to find that folks in China score higher on the "S," "T," and "J" dimensions than their US counterparts.

Sinshred

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why would China be N? Their educational system is crazy "S" by US standards (and certainly my Chinese-educated coworkers come across as very Sensing). Results have tended to find that folks in China score higher on the "S," "T," and "J" dimensions than their US counterparts.
yeah i agree with you but i think their government is NT basic. I just cant believe ST country can be as great as china nowadays. So maybe China government ENTJ lead ESTJ china people.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
New England in general seems kind of INT, with the exception of Connecticut, which does seem rather ESTJ. (I don't know about Rhode Island). Think of the tendency to produce independent politicians, as well. It also has a reputation for being sort of ...stiff... but also being "out there". Isn't that INT?
Well, yes, but the reason I say specifically NTJ and not NTP, is because of the way it's structured. It's very formal, and serious. The tech industry in California, in Silicon Valley, is more what I would associate with NTP culture. The way Google is structured is an excellent example of this; very open, creative, etc. It just has a different "vibe" to it.

Emotionalogic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
USA: ISTP (think of the cowboys)
Brazil: ESFP
Argentina: ISFP
UK: ISFJ
Germany: ISTJ
Sweden: INTP
France: ISFP
Spain: ESTP
Italy: ESFJ
Russia: INFP
Israel: INTJ
South Africa: ISTP
India: ESFJ
China: ISTJ
Japan: ISTJ
Australia: ESTP

Lsjnzy13

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
IDK
I agree with this. My best friend is Chinese (and was raised there until second grade) and he tested as an ENTJ.

Not necessarily, just because he's chinese and is ENTJ doesn't necessarily mean the whole country is. I'm chinese and I'm INFP. Although I can't say China is very INFP as a nation. It prefers sensing over intuition, and judging over perceiving. Closest mbti I can think of for China is ISFJ.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Aww America, you lovable country you. I can definitely see the ESFP US side but I can see a degree of ENTPness too. :heart:
Canada seems very INTP to me, with a hint of ISFJ. Quebec is more INFJ.

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Australia - ESFP
And how can Japan not be intuitive srsly

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
USA in the early to mid-20th century was ESTJ but I think has moved toward a hybridization of ESFJ and ESFP in the last 30-40 years. I would classify the early USA as more ISTJ with some NJ shadings.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Brazil - ESFP?

^ Brazil or latin america. Except for Argentina of course. They mostly reek of 3w4 arrogance.

New Zealand - INFP

There a few kiwis here, all of whom are Fi doms.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think ESTx for the U.S.

On on hand, there's a lot of order and impersonalness and norms (which can change or new ones can spring up; Te-Si-Ne-Fi), but on the other there's a lot thrill seeking and audience targeting too (Think of movies and going to see them, and also the trailers for them that we're always blasted with; and, of course, we're pushed from a young age to follow social norms and identify with the group; Se-Fe). The Jness has been wearing away for a long time now, but it's never fully gone.

This is why an INFP, for example, will always feel out of place.