• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What function would this be?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Lets say you would never kill, because you can't take someone else's life, but you want to hide a dead body to see how well you can hide it and how long it takes for someone to find it. Like lets say you know someone who died and instead of calling the coroner, you try to figure out where you could hide/get rid of the evidence, even though you didn't kill them. But it's a weird desire, that makes no logical sense what so ever. What function would this be, ok it be a fucked up version of it.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
FiNe

Lay off the bong pipe Prpl. INFPs should be forced to remain calm an and as sane as possible at all times.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It's the curiosity function. I've thought about it once or twice, then realized I'd probably be terrible at it and resigned it in the vault of "Thought about it but.." in my mind.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hahahahahaha :D Oh Purple, you're great...I'm sure you're thinking of these AT&T bastids, so here we go...

No no no, this is actually a cool idea insofar as I wonder how every type would have dealt with a suggestion like this:

SiTe: "Are you crazy? That's completely impractical and totally not worth my time unless you can show me a real reason to do it, in which case I'll probably do it so perfectly that not GOD HIMSELF could find the body."

TeSi: "Okay, folks, these people are a menace to society and we've been given the order to out these people. You all, come around here. Who's doing what? Smith - you're dude X. Jones, you're dude Y. Alright. Let's get this shit done!!!!!!" <war cry>

SeTi: "Hmm, never done anything like that before - I bet you I could do it and never, ever be caught. Let's have a race! Wanna place a bet who does it the best first?"

TiSe: "Yawwwn, boooooorrrrrinnnnngggggg...let's watch some youtube. Wait, how much are you paying?"

NiTe: "Theoretically speaking, we could do this in such and such a way to get such and such a result. It's really too bad to have to kill the guys but the ends justifies the means and we'd be all better off, and if no one finds him, who cares?"

TeNi: "Let's make the ultimate masterplan and let all our little minions do it for us!!! MUAHAHAHHA!!! Why get your hands dirty when plenty of people are more than willing to off a couple of bastids?"

FiNe: "What a neat idea! Let's dream about it and fantasize all kinds of neat, cool, evil ways of doing this, doing that, and.....ohhhh.....butterfly.....hey let's start a club for this, but wheeeeee....I have a new crusade about killing all these m-fs at AT&T who blow. Let's all dream of a better world together without these screwballs, but never actually do anything."

NeFi: "Hey, awesome idea - let's support Purple and think of all sorts of crazy tangents semi- (or not) related to the thing." or "Let's create ethical, moral, and psychological stimuli and rationale to make other people want to get up, kill these m-f-er and bury them so that even *I* have no damn clue where the dead guys are."

NiFe: "Our society is really going down the drain to think that some people even conceptualize such things, even in jest! What have these people ever done to you? We should fight for better conditions for these people so that things aren't frustrating and customer service is better in the first place."

FeNi: "Oh my GOD! That is totally inhumane!!! How could you suggest such a thing? Unless it's someone close to me, in which case I'll help you dig the grave and keep mum about the whole thing. If not, I could help you deal with your problems....."

SeFi: "Hellz yeah, great idea, let's try it!!! Never done anything like this before - it should be fun!!!!!!!" or "Nah, dude, I'm going to this really cool party, and going dancing, and that would ruin my WHOLE NIGHT!"

FiSe: "Why do you want to do that? Oh, a new toy and I get to press a big red button??? OH GOOODYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" or "Damn, I'm hungry, let's talk about this later."

TiNe: "Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah kill blah blah blah blah blah blah hide and then we can blah blah blah blah blah to blah blah blah <ten minutes of more blah blah blah> and then blah blah blah to blah blah blah blah, which is backed up by blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and then blah blah blah to establish blah blah blah blah for the blah blah blah to blah blah blah <go on and on theorizing in no words or tangents anyone could follow> blah blah blah <droninggggggggggggggggg onnnnnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnn>"

NeTi: "Soooooooooooooooooooo I have come up with this amazing contraption that will kill anyone and make the body disappear!!!!!!!!!! No wait, stand there. No, no, no, there. DO YOU WANT TO END UP IN A MOLTEN LAVA CORE??? THERE!!!! There ya go, now see this seismic contraptulator? Okay, this is an ingenious device that makes the earth suck up your body by creating a massive earthquake in a meter square, so that the earth literally sucks your body down to the earth's core!!!!! Well NOT YOURS, don't FREAK OUT - I mean the AT&T assholes. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! Try to find a body in the core!!!! THE CORE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Do you KNOW how long I've worked to develop this??? Now we can get rid of those AT&T bastids for sure!!!" <five years later it is bought and used by the government after some modifications to destroy Russia and China in seconds and NeTi whines and bitches about how he never expected his device to be used for something THAT devious....>

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
actually i thought of this well before calling At&t i just thought of it again this morning, so it has nothing to do with anyone specific.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going with Ne & Ti on this one....

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
SiTe: "Are you crazy? That's completely impractical and totally not worth my time unless you can show me a real reason to do it, in which case I'll probably do it so perfectly that not GOD HIMSELF could find the body."

When did you start reading my mind?