• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What does Introverted INtuition look like?

Saffronsocks

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
This!! :D

Refuge3.jpg

Saffronsocks

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
ps: if this belongs in the arts section, move away. Although I really do think it's a valid visual basis for discussion on INtuition! I think I remember someone once describing it as spaghetti made of ghosts, and I had to laugh it was so accurate! :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
*mental note* - avoid paintings.

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Ni is hard to describe in words imo so really loved the visuals. Thnx. Drawing is a good medium for Ni too. I do think the processing can be written about as well. It takes more effort for me to write about NI than to visualize it, but please comment if my words are less effective than what was presented. Very much depends on one's instinctual stacking (this is a weird science, variant).

For instance I can write: love is like an ace bandage

or I can present you with a black and white drawing of a war veteran amputee, wrapped in layers of bandage, superimposed on a woman's profile, who happens to be carrying their baby swaddled in rationed cloth, in post war england, where the capitalists in the background are working hard rebuilding civilization as we know it (as seen by the smoggy background and closeup smokestacks), all the while two tweenagers are chiseled into the drawing as three dimensional, predictable, forms in the limbs of the devastated oak tree that remains in the bombed out neighborhood near their near-miss apartment building. Sound like the movie you watched recently?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Infinity-1.jpg

Apologies for the size of infinity. I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller.

EDIT: Fixed. Nevermind, it looks like I managed after all.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP

this looks like the computer simulated map of the holographic universe. It also looks like fibonacci(forgot how to spell it) sequence spirals.

That's pretty awsome though.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tumbling down the rabbit hole.
alice-falling-down-rabbit-hole-1.jpg