• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your weakest functions?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
...and how do those weaknesses play out in your life?

I am like an anti-SJ, my Si and Fe is almost nonexistent, all that Fe obligation makes me feel sick and I have the worst recall of details and sense of passing time. Just reading the Fe section of the "How to experience function attitudes" that was linked in the Fetard thread made me feel uncomfortable.

redacted

I have pretty bad Si, Fi, and Te. Makes being practical a pretty big problem :(

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm. Probably my Ne and Fe are the worst. I'm pretty terrible with obligations towards people and displaying affection and stuff. Also not very curious. I think the Fe is worse than the Ne. Sometimes I miss some basic things like saying "hi" to someone at a party who is important or please and thank you, thank you notes, etc.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Supposedly, Ni and Te I have limited use of, and Si is pretty much unused. Makes me all sorts of happy, seeing as they are part of the "evil quartet". My Fe is my fourth weakest but still ranks as "average"...hence my self-loathing :(

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ haha self loathing??!! ha! ya think anyone will buy that?

my si is apparently unused too...can't remember anything else haha

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
^^ haha self loathing??!! ha! ya think anyone will buy that?

my si is apparently unused too...can't remember anything else haha

Probably because of your weak Si? :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have extremely limited use of Te.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Se.

I'm quite happy about it to be honest. >.>

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
What does it feel like to have weak Se?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hit my head sometimes. (Quite a lot tbh. lol.)

But other than that I have plenty of functions left that are strong enough to get me by. :D

edit: And I meant that literally but also figuratively ofcourse. ;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have pretty bad Si, Fi, and Te. Makes being practical a pretty big problem :(

This is me exactly, though my Se is weaker than my Si (I attribute that to being raised with an ENFP and ESTJ who can both access Si without trouble).

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I hit my head sometimes. (Quite a lot tbh. lol.)

So it's like being very unaware of the concrete external world? Is it being so lost in thought that you might as well have headphones and really dark glasses on? Do you get more excited thinking about what is going to happen than when something is actually happening? Do you get taken by surprise easily?

Semi-unrelated thought: The other day I went to this haunted house touristy thing where people jump out and scare you, the people were really well hidden but I saw every one of them before they saw me, so there was no surprise, it kind of made the whole thing a bit of a bore, while people around me never saw them coming, this must be Se related?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So it's like being very unaware of the concrete external world? Yes.

Is it being so lost in thought that you might as well have headphones and really dark glasses on? Sometimes it feels that way yes.

Do you get more excited thinking about what is going to happen than when something is actually happening? Definatly. But that's N mostly. Once something is already happening and I'm already 'processing' the situation. It looses a lot of its flair.

Do you get taken by surprise easily? Yes, unless I have been focused on what is about to happen ofcourse. I mean, when I drive my car my eyes are on the road and I won't be taken offgaurd. But doing something that I don't feel the neccesity of being aware of everything and instead seem to focus more internally. Then yes, I get taken by surprise very easily.

But a group of people trying to scare me, even when I don't see them coming. My reaction is minimal. I 'normalize' very quickly, even though the initial surprise is definatly there and hefty.

I think that seeing these things before they happen could very well be a good Se. Se seems to have a keen sense of their immidiate surroundings. Make for good detectives.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Se is my Achilles's heel. I walk around in a dreamlike haze, and the external world makes the same impression on me as a radio playing in the distance. It would be all right if it were limited to that, but it also makes me prone to overlook details and lose things. To some extent I can restrain my tendency to misplace things--it take a conscious effort, but I can manage it. It's overlooking details that I find hard to deal with. In order to take a countermeasure, I have to know in advance what type of details I need to focus on, and that usually isn't possible: the relevant things more often than not take on their significance only in hindsight, by which point it's too late to pay attention.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Do you get more excited thinking about what is going to happen than when something is actually happening? Definatly. But that's N mostly. Once something is already happening and I'm already 'processing' the situation. It looses a lot of its flair.

Interesting thanks, that seems very foreign to me.