• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How well do you know the type descriptions?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Why do you think INTJ? Just wondering.

They're not gonna give too much of a rats ass about being appreciated for their work. Then, maybe sometime later, they will have an Ni curiousity that askes themselves why they aren't being appreciated when everyone else is. After that, Ni will kick in again to present themselves the understanding that the others were appreciated due to expressing their feelings about underappreciation or some of the others will almost be demanding of it. Yet, INTJs see all this appreciation giving to others as trivial because appreciation for work done was expressed because the one giving appreciation is doing so due to not wanting to here all the whining.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Who needs Google when you've got all the profiles memorized? ;)

Haha Athenian is right, it's ISFJ, I'm impressed by you guys, especially picking the F. Perhaps with your extraordinary memory you can refrain from guessing a little longer? ;)

The last sentence is definitely from a less common ISFJ male description I read somewhere a while back. I don't remember where.

Yeah, that was a sneaky one to try and throw people off, it is describing ISFJ males trying to overcompensate for their feminine side.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Haha Athenian is right, it's ISFJ, I'm impressed by you guys, especially picking the F. Perhaps with your extraordinary memory you can refrain from guessing a little longer? ;)

Yeah, I probably should have. :blush: This is how I did so well in school, honestly. I could just read an entire chapter the day before a test, and then go in and zoom through the questions rapidly. In extreme cases, I'd actually skim through the entire chapter before class started and still get most of the questions (because I can read and comprehend very quickly). I'd actually finish before everyone else did.

Now, if I read something enough times that it gets stored in long term memory... I'll never forget where it came from or what it's describing.

That's one more commonly assumed type trait that doesn't fit... Ns having worse memories than Ss. I have a good memory for text, especially.

Yeah, that was a sneaky one to try and throw people off, it is describing ISFJ males trying to overcompensate for their feminine side.

Yep, and I remembered reading it somewhere. I also remember it wasn't a very common description, and that I found it while I was bored one day, looking through as many profiles as I could to get a clearer idea.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Damn, I was almost sure it was INFJ. The first two sentences tricked me into thinking INFJ.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
What type? 2.

Loyalty, commitment, and responsibility are important values to ____. ____ make responsible spouses, employees, and community members.They generally follow policies and procedures. They enjoy discussing their reading and may join book groups in order to do that. The fact is, ____s are extraordinarily tolerant of others, seldom critical. ____s may risk their own sense of identity. They have a natural ability to mimic. Seldom is an ____ wrong about the motivations or intent of another, hidden or not. ____ are very much at home in complex situations which require the juggling of much data.