• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What types are your family and friends?

spiderfrommars

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Family:
Me (21): ENTJ 8w7
Dad (52): ISFJ 5w6
Mom (47): ESFP 7w6
Aunt (47, her twin): ISFP 2w3
Cousin (16): ISTP 3
Grandma (73): INFJ 9w1
Grandpa: (74): INTP 6w5

Friends:
female, 21, ENFP 7
male, 20, ESFJ 1w2
female, 20, ENTP 4w5
male, 21, ENFP 2
female, 21, ESTP 7w6
male, 20, ISFP 6w5

dadapolka

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hurmmm...

Mum- ENFP
Dad - ISFP
Brother - ESFP
Aunt - ISFJ (at least, this is how she wants people to see her.)
Cousin (Female) - ENxP
Cousin (Male) - xSFP (maybe)
Grandma 1- xSFJ
Grandma 2 - ISTJ (plays scrabble against herself. And enjoys it.)

Friends:
ENTx (female)
ENFJ (female)
ENFP (male)
INFP (male)
INTP (female)
ESFP (female)

Friends are only guesses.

Ukon

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yikes. I was off on a few the first time I did this. I had all my family members and friends take it. Here's the actual one.

Mom: ENFJ (I thought she was an I, but now I can see the E in her)
Dad: INFJ
Grandpa: He didn't actually take it, but I suspect he's an ISFP.
Brother: ENFP
Sister: INFP
Best Friend (she's totally my family~♥): INTJ
Boyfriend: ENTP

N overload! 8D

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mother: INFP
Father: ESTJ
Brother (younger): ENTP
Grandmother (mother's side): ENTP
Grandfather (mother's side): INTJ
Uncle (mother's side): ESTP
Grandmother (father's side): ISTJ
Grandfather (father's side): ISTP
Aunt (father's side): ISFJ

Not sure about my friends. I fear that our relationships are way too superficial to type them accurately.

technical

MBTI Type
INTP
Mother: ESFJ
Father: ESTJ
Myself (oldest brother): INTP
Younger brother: ISTP
Youngest brother: ENFP

Paternal grandparents:
Grandfather: ESTJ
Grandmother: xxFx

Maternal grandparents:
Grandfather: I never met him as he died before I was born, but based on what I know about him, I think he was an ISTP.
Grandmother: ISFJ

Last edited:

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Immediate Family:
Mother (50): ISFJ
Father (52): ESTJ
Older Brother (18): ISTP
Younger Brother (14): ENTP

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Types of my family members:

Brother - ISFP 9w1 RLUAN
Sister - ESFJ 7w8 SLUEN
Mom - ISFJ 1w9 RCOAI
Dad - ESFP 7w8 SLUEI

Updated:

Brother: ISFP 9w8 sp/sx
Sister: ESFP 3w4 sp/sx
Mother: ISFJ 1w9 sp/so
Father: ESTP 7w8 sx/so

31january

MBTI Type
enfp
Family:
Mother: based on her hazy meory of taking MBTI during her university days, INFP ^^
Father: Hasn't taken, but i suspect should be I/ENTJ.

Friends: Somehow a majority of my friends are IxxJ!
INFJ x 4
ENFP x 1
ENFJ x 1
ISTJ x 3
ISTP x 1

this is only for the people who've taken the test though, it may be skewed :p

S

Society

hmm... my exwife was the only one who took the test, and fits the bill too - INFJ. difficult to determine with the rest:
my stepson is way too young to tell, but one thing is almost certain and that is his extreme Jness... you have never seen a toddler so obsessed with organizing his environment, with everything being clean... not once since the age of 3 did he have a snotty nose without fixing it ASAP, learning how to wipe himself after the toilet really early at 4, he used to do is o obsessively we had to teach him to count squares so he won't finish an entire paper roll and clog the toilet each time... he has always had an extreme obsession with "book puzzles", in which he organizes all his books as symmetrically placed tiles across the floor... did i mention how fun he finds cleanup time time to be? its one of his favorite games... the boy has Jness oozing out of his ears. he finds it easier to understand things broken down, so that's Ti, and he has signs of Fe, but since both me and his mom have Ti and Fe it might be just what his getting form us.. i think its really too early to tell with anything else so let' leave it at xxJ.
my mother is without a question an Ne like me - we can 1up each other in good times and bad times... a weak Si but somewhat stronger then mine, she's certainly N>S, F>T, i am wagering Fi... i would say she's either an ESFP or an ISFP.
my father was certainly N>S, T>F, i think my Ne/Ni dynamics with my exwife reminded me a lot of my Ne/Ni dynamics with my father and also similar to the positive dynamics i saw between my parents growing up, and both my parent shared a mutual Fi and Te that was sometimes very alien to me until my teens (caught on to utilizing Te/Ti dynamics in my teens, Fi/Fe just barely...). i think they might actually have being a mythical ENFP/INTJ couple.
my little sister has a strong Se, weak Ni... and she definetly has an F>T thing going on strongly, so that's an xSFx with an Se which leaves us with xSFP... i would wager Se dom rather then Fi domn, so that's an ESFP.

so:
stepson: xxxJ
exwife: INFJ
mother: ENFP
father: INTJ
sister: ESFP

Ness

MBTI Type
INFJ
Mum ISFJ
dad ISTP
sister ISTJ
sister ESTJ
me INFJ

House mates
ENFJ and ISFP both female
close freinds ISFJ and an INTP both female

Freinds
ENFP female
IXFX male
ENTJ male
ENTP male
ESTP male
INXX male
ESFP female
ESFJ X 3 female
INFP male
ISFJ male
ISXP male

epitome

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me: INFJ
Mother: ISFJ
Father: ISFP

So I spent my childhood in a household of Introverts? Explains a lot. =P

Oh, and I meant to add.. I think almost all my close friends are of the ExxP variety. Does that make sense?

Pajderman

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
Me: INFJ (on most of the tests)

Dad: IxFP
Mom: ExFx

Older Borther ISTP
Older Borther ESFP
Younger Borther ISTJ
Younger Sister ENFP

All are typed by me but I´m very certian on my siblings.

Demy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Me: ISTP
Father: ISTJ
Best friend: INTJ

Not sure on my mother or siblings. They either never took the test or never told me the results and I'm not very good at typing others myself (yet).

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Me: INFJ
Mother: ISFJ
Boyfriend: ENFP
Best friend 1: ESTJ
Best friend 2: ISXJ

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*UPDATE*

Me: INFP 6w7 Sx/Sp (instinctual variant questionable)

Family:

Mom: I dunno, she died when I was 4. From what people tell me... ENFP 7w8 Sx/So
Dad, (40): ESTJ 6w5 So/Sx (somewhat disintegrated to 3, counterphobic, projects his Sp-last-ness onto me, idolizes 3s for some reason)
Youngest sister, (11): ESFP 6w7 So/Sx
Younger sister, (15): ENFP 8w7 Sp/Sx
Older sister, (25): INFP 8w7 Sx/Sp
Older aunt, (37): ESTP 2w3 Sx/So
Younger aunt, (33): ESTP 7w8 Sx/Sp (serious Se/Fe loop going on, also VERY hedonistic and histrionic)
Grandmother, (59): ESFJ 2w1 So/Sx
Grandfather-in-law, (68(?)): INFP 8w9 So/Sp (cool as fuck)
Aunt-in-law, (22(?)): ENFP 7w8 Sx/So (the most extraverted person I have ever met...)
ex-Grandfather(?), (68(?)): ISFP 8w9 Sp/Sx (highly integrated to 2)
Grandmother-in-law, (54(?)): ISFJ 2w3 Sp/So
Aunt-in-law, (20): ESFP 7w6 So/Sx (loves to bake, loves people)
Uncle, (32): INTJ 3w4 Sx/Sp (the biggest badass I have ever met; awesome with the ladies)
Uncle-in-law, (41): ESTP 8w7 Sx/Sp
Youngest cousin (male), (8): ESFP 7w6 Sp/Sx (kind of young to type)
Older cousin (male), (20): INFP 4w3 Sx/Sp (pretty much classic emo)
Oldest cousin (female), (22): ESFP 3w2 Sx/So

Best Friends:

(already described most of them)
male, (20) ENFP 7w8 Sp/Sx
male, (17) INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
male, (17) INTP 5w4 Sx/So
male, (15) ENFP 7w8 Sx/So
female, (18) ENFP 8w9/7w8 hybrid Sx/Sp (mmmm...)
male, (17) ENFP 4w3 Sx/Sp
male, (18) INFP 1w2 Sx/Sp

Other Friends:

male, (18) ENFP 3w4 Sx/Sp
male, (18) INTJ 1w9 Sp/Sx
two males, (15 and 17), INTJ 5w4 Sp/Sx (are a part of an intellectual friend group with the INTJ 1w9 above)
male, (18) ENTP 7w8 Sx/Sp (excellent use of Ne and Ti, but hard to tell if he is really Si inferior as opposed to Fe inferior; integrated to 5)
male, (16) ESFP 7w8 Sx/So
male, (14) ENTP 7w6 Sx/Sp
female, (18) ENFP 2w3 Sx/So
female, (15) INFP 4w5 Sx/Sp (Fi/Si loop, but still also "mmmm...")
male, (16) ESTP 7w8 Sp/Sx (no doubts on this whatsoever)
male, (17) ENFP 7w6 Sx/Sp (kind of 'out there')
female, (17) ENFP 7w6 Sx/So
male, (17)ESFP 7w8 Sx/Sp (big time pot head right here lol)
male, (18) ENTP 9w8 Sx/Sp (highly integrated to 3, likes to humor people)
male, (18) ESFP 1w2 So/Sx (crazy Christian moralist, but he is integrated to 7 and likes to have fun within his beliefs)
male, (18) INFP 7w8 Sx/Sp (completely kick-ass)
male, (18) ISTJ 6w5 Sp/So (good guy, but the most helpless person I have ever met...)
male, (17) INTP 8w9 Sp/Sx (kind of hard to describe... doesn't say a word unless you talk to him, and he's really, really chilll, until someone fucks with him)
male, (18) INTP 5w4 Sp/Sx (highly disintegrated to 7 and completely lost in his own world, arrogant, somewhat sociopathic; he likes to talk to me because it seems like I'm the only one who will listen to him)

MissLizzy

Me (19): INFP
Brother (11): ISFP
Brother (6): too young to be typed maybe some kind of xStx
Mother (45): ISFJ
Father (53): ESFJ
Grandmother (69) + two uncles (40/43): ESFJ
Boyfriend (20): ENFJ

Yami

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mother: ENFJ (My mum is the strongest parent at home, she has always made all the decisions regarding all the parenting stuff. She's the best mum ever, she's always there for us and she's very supportive, BUT she's also very manipulative (emotional manipulative), quite strict. We argue all the time, true to be told, because she always takes everything very personal and emotional, and I see things differently.

Father: ESTJ (My dad is the most determinate man I know. Hard worker.. or workaholic. Very social, very structured, and norm-lover.)

Sister 1: INFP (She's lives far away. Married deeply in love and had to go living abroad. She's very artistic, deeply smart, and fiercely determinate. She may disappears sometimes, but when she "comes back" she does something incredible sweet, and you forgive her)

Sister 2: ESFJ (The loudest one. Sometimes I love her, sometimes she makes me feel embarrassed. She's talks way more than she should, but she's very funny too with her showtime.)

Me: ENTJ (I'm the ones all my sisters talk to. They value my opinion, and they trust me. Even when I disagree with them. I have a very different relationship with each of them. With my brother we argue all the time, but we're very alike too. We share the same way of thinking, and the same kind of humour. We're ironic and perhaps a bit harsh, so all the F people really get mad at us sometimes. -Sister 2 and sister 3 are very alike too, but 2 is more sensitive and 3 is more passionate)

Sister 3: ENFP (Hot tempered, pretty loud too. Full of energy, she experiments everything. She's very warm, very social and has a great charisma. She's gets pissed off really easily too.)

Brother: ENTP (He argues all the time, with everybody (specially with me). He has a strong personality, and he "seduces" everyone to do things he should be doing himself. He's insensitive, he's always the one who makes the plans with his friends, he loves games and he's very competitive, and he's very free spirited. We're very much alike, except for the fact I'm more demanding with everything, and not so messy) Both of us have the most difficult relationship with our dad.

I'm very interested in group dynamics with MBTI types. Not only with family, but with friends as well. Is there any thread about it besides this one? I couldn't find any

Last edited: