• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What types are your family and friends?

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Mom: IxFJ most likely, she seems to think and act sort of like Ivy, and other descriptions kind of fit.

Brother: ISTP seems most likely. He's taken 5 tests, got 1 INTP, 1 ISTP, 1 ISFP, and 2 ISTJ's, so I just took the middle one. He's quite hard to stick a type onto.)

Me: INTx. I've gotten both INTP and INTJ about equally, and descriptions of both often agree quite well.

Dad: ESTJ. He was not tested, but has all the qualities of an ESTJ quite obviously.

Dad's current wife: ESFJ. Another person who hasn't been tested, but has all the obvious qualities of an ESFJ.

I don't see other family members often enough to really put a type on them, as none of them have obvious qualities that I can latch onto.

Pseudonym_Alpha

MBTI Type
INFJ
Mother: ESFJ
Father: INTP
Little Brother: ENFP
Older Sister 1: INTJ
Older Sister 2: ESFJ
Me: INFJ

My family is quite strange. :p

Last edited:

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Mother: INTJ
Father: ISTJ

First-born brother: INTJ
Middle child sister: ISFP
Me: INTJ

I think our family life has accorded with MBTI predictions, but I could be misattributing to type what is really just dysfunction... Anyone care to take a guess at the dynamics of this family, including where we are today?

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
me-INFP of course
fiance-INTJ
baby in the womb-XXXX

Dad-ISTP
Mom-ESFJ
Stepmom-ESFP

ok i have a lot of sibblings

19 year old sister- ESFJ
14 Year old sister- ENFP
5 Year old sister- EXFX
15 Year old Brother- INTJ
11 Year old brother- ESTP

introverts are quite rare in my family.

Worth

MBTI Type
INFJ
Me - INFJ
Brother - ENFP
Mother - ENFP
Step-father - ENFJ
Step-mother - ENFJ
Father - INTJ

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
Mother: ESFJ
Father: ESTJ
Sister? WTHK (Who The Hell Knows)

Helfeather

MBTI Type
IXTX
After further revision, I must conclude

Father: EXTJ
Mother: ISTJ
Sister#1: ISTJ
Sister#2: IXTP
Grandmother: IXFJ
Grandfather: ESTP

Myself: ISTJ (most likely)

Urchin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Hah, breakthrough! My mother isn't an ENFJ. She's an ESFJ. I knew ENFJ didn't quite fit, but I finally put my finger on it. She follows political groups too blindly and is too moralistic to be an N. She is a Senser in personality, though very analytical by profession (she is a mathematics professor).

I suddenly understand why we don't get along will. We're total opposites. Ugh.

Which parent do you take after in personality type?

Usehername

On a mission
Mom: ISFJ
Dad: ENFP
sis: ESFP
brother: INFP
sis: ESFJ

yes, i am the only T in the family of 6. yes, this is probably partially why I'm a "weak" INTJ.

Helfeather

MBTI Type
IXTX

It feels weird for me too -_-;

During events (which I make an effort to avoid), while the others are cheering, jumping, singing, and shouting around, I secretly think in my head 'What in the world are you doing morons? Expending energy into such meaningless tasks.'

I feel different and left out sometimes -___-;

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
hmmmm family types huh? hmmm

well
mother ISFJ OR ISFP or some kind of mix of both
father- never met him but from descriptions I would say INTJ OR INFJ or a mix of both too

Oldest sister- ESFP OR ISFP, I don't really know her because she is 19 years older then me and lives in another state.

Next Oldest 13 years older then me- ISTJ

Next in line sister 11 years older= ESFJ

I'm an INFJ and am the baby

I am the black sheep of my family where my sisters are concerned. It is like we are worlds apart. They all have the same father except me- I have a different father then them so that might account for a lot of that.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
hmmmm family types huh? hmmm

well
mother ISFJ OR ISFP or some kind of mix of both
father- never met him but from descriptions I would say INTJ OR INFJ or a mix of both too

Oldest sister- ESFP OR ISFP, I don't really know her because she is 19 years older then me and lives in another state.

Next Oldest 13 years older then me- ISTJ

Next in line sister 11 years older= ESFJ

I'm an INFJ and am the baby

I am the black sheep of my family where my sisters are concerned. It is like we are worlds apart. They all have the same father except me- I have a different father then them so that might account for a lot of that.

Actually looking at it more I need to retract and make a couple corrections,

13 years older sister- ISTP

11 years older sister= ESFP

That is all.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
Father - INTJ
Mother - INTJ
Sister - ENTJ
Brother - ENTJ
Me - INTJ

Usehername

On a mission
Father - INTJ
Mother - INTJ
Sister - ENTJ
Brother - ENTJ
Me - INTJ

you and your sibs probably have a very distorted view on the world, hey? to live in an xNTJ world is very abnormal.
(what do you MEAN you care about tradition? what is this "wait to see what comes up and then i'll wing it" crap?!)

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Mother-ESFJ
Step Father-ISTJ
Oldest Brother-EXXJ (X as in too borderline to tell)
Older Brother-ISTP
Me(male)-INFP

They all got N on the tests, but I've yet to meet an S who didn't get N on the tests first time. I'm very sure they're all S's except my oldest brother.

Punggung

MBTI Type
INTJ
Pa: ENTJ
Ma: ENFP
Sis: ESFJ
Bro: ENTP
Me:INTJ

All female are feelers, all male are thinkers.