• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most "stable" type?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of all the people I know, my ISTJ friend has proven the most stable over a long period of time.

..the least stable was my ENFP ex-boyfriend and ESFP ex-fiancee.

Clearly yes, mental health is a significant factor. And the latter two were not in good shape, but the former is.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
so... do the quotation marks in the title mean that it's not defined, or that you're using someone else's definition?

what is it?

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
any J person is stable. yes that is a claim.

P

Phantonym

any J person is stable. yes that is a claim.

Do they only seem stable or are they really stable?

How well you're able to hide what is going on inside of you is the key to outward stability.

Inside, there might be a war going on.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I don't know enough of each type to say. I would guess ISTx

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do they only seem stable or are they really stable?

How well you're able to hide what is going on inside of you is the key to outward stability.

Inside, there might be a war going on.

you could be overanalyzing it too. if enough people say that, from their experience relating with a certain type, that that type is the most stable, one could infer that the randomness in this implies stability in said type in many different parameters.

that paragraph sounds so infp to me. oh well.

so far, by my judgment, it seems istj is trumping the others. oh!! except for entropie too. :D

Last edited:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
ESTJ. ISTJ's are fine until their plan goes wrong, then they beat whoever they blame shitless. That's what my brother does. I have to avoid called him "it", because I don't consider him human. I refer to my brother as "it", or "that thing."

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'd go with ISTJ. they're STJ and less socially geared

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I am a very stable person. I have two horses... :D

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i am so stable that one time i just looked at a rock and it was like 'oh shit!' and it busted up into little pieces and crumbled.