• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most "stable" type?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Through your observations; who seems to be the most stable, unwavering, level-balanced type?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJ. He is really solid, honest, and dependable.

second that. my husband. only blows up after a long, long time of being pushed way beyond his boundaries. otherwise is steadfastly dependable and honest and sincere, although he doesn't like people all that much.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
second that. my husband. only blows up after a long, long time of being pushed way beyond his boundaries. otherwise is steadfastly dependable and honest and sincere, although he doesn't like people all that much.

My own experience means I can't third it. ;)

I can't say any type I've met is stable, the most stable would be the isfj but believe me, her competition is way more screwed up than she is in comparison so it makes her look the most stable.

Ok no wait, the most stable one is actually my esfp friend now that I come to think of it, she isn't roiling in emotional distress on the inside like my isfj friend does, she really does bounce back from stuff with what appears to me to be total release. She really is cheerful not pretense there and when she is upset she is upset again she doesn't hide it the way I would, or my isfh friend would.

I'm not saying esfp's are the most stable though, I have an esfp brother who is far from stable.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
When everything is going to plan, ISTJs.

When unexpected and unplanned events happen, xNTPs.

P

Phantonym

I tend to agree with posters saying ISTJ. My brother is one and it seems that nothing can throw him off the balance. But I guess that anybody can be shaken, given enough push.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't know what the question means. I'd need those adjectives to be broken down as if you were asking a kid, to give a proper reply.

Now I don't like to relativize every single MBTI-related question, but really....this is really subjective.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENTP of course, who else ? :D

A10236D-lg.jpg

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I would have thought ISFJ.

I think ISFJs are better at handling day to day things than ISTJs? We're good at the paperwork aspect, but the handling day to day stuff requires a lot of peaceful interactions and that's where ISFJs shine over ISTJs.