• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you smoke? Type Poll.

What type are you? Do you smoke? How often

• NT: Never have, never will.

Votes: 28 17.5%
  • NT: I've tried it.

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • NT: I smoke socially.

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • NT: Give me a cigarette!

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • NF: Never have, never will.

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • NF: I've tried it.

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • NF: I smoke socially.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • NF: Give me a cigarette!

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • SP: Never have, never will.

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • SP: I've tried it.

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • SP: I smoke socially.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • SP: Give me a cigarette!

• SJ: Never have, never will.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • SJ: I've tried it.

• SJ: I smoke socially.

• SJ: Give me a cigarette!

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Don't pick me.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Don't pick me.

• Don't pick me.

• Don't pick me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I smoke lots of cigarettes but is really hittin me now and im only 15, been smoking almost 3 years. But the addiction is to strong to let go of, its really hard to quit.

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I smoke lots of cigarettes but is really hittin me now and im only 15, been smoking almost 3 years. But the addiction is to strong to let go of, its really hard to quit.

My boyfriend started smoking also at age of 12 though in his case it was socially expected (he is Romani), and now he desperately wants to quit at age 34.

Anyway, I seriously tried to start smoking because for some reason I find it so alluring the way people hold the cigarette in their fingers and purse their lips (some people at least) and then the smoke is exhaled slowly...I have always been drawn to it but the things make me terribly sick and sort of get me loopy. Probably a very good thing.