• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me ALL of the details on a J person por favor

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Some people on another website keep insisting that I am a P. Tell me everything you can think of that would qualify someone as a J. Muchas gracias! :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You think she/he is another type? I still say ISTJ.

Well I know your reasoning.

To be honest with you she may be an ISTJ, but an under developed one. She's only 14. That may be what's throwing me off/her off.

I was half trolling with my initial post. :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
you base this on what?

Her results for the cognitive function test, plus she got it for numerous type tests. I'm not basing it off her online personality.

Well I know your reasoning.

To be honest with you she may be an ISTJ, but an under developed one. She's only 14. That may be what's throwing me off/her off.

I was half trolling with my initial post. :)

Ah ok, sounds good.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
seriously disney, wait a couple of years then redo the tests. your results, whatever they may be, are most likely unstable.

/DG/

Pfft, haven't you noticed that I'm impatient? :tongue:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
She's only 14.

:huh:

What is it with all the 14-16 year old girls coming on here and managing to keep up with us intellectually? They can even use proper spelling and punctuation, for goodness sake. :doh:

How is this happening? Are they really smart, or are we really stupid?

Jaguar

I think it's really great a young girl would start studying something theoretical.
It's better than destroying her brain with dolls. Lol.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think it's really great a young girl would start studying something theoretical.

Well, certainly it's a good thing. :yes:

I'm just... surprised, I guess. I wouldn't have thought many people would have the capacity to understand something like this at that age.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

Yeah, you know those 15 year old girls and their brain destroying dolls.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Dolls another word for a type of drug or what?

funny, it all made sense when you said that.

also: rome wasn't built in a day. you need to give your mind time to develop. but your impatience definitely tells me you're more P than J.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
also: rome wasn't built in a day. you need to give your mind time to develop. but your impatience definitely tells me you're more P than J.

Bah. People underestimate teenagers' intelligence but overestimate their wisdom.

She could still be a J.

/DG/

:huh:

What is it with all the 14-16 year old girls coming on here and managing to keep up with us intellectually? They can even use proper spelling and punctuation, for goodness sake. :doh:

How is this happening? Are they really smart, or are we really stupid?

;) Oh I know plenty of dumbasses my age. My favorite quote from this one stupid girl in my science class: "So the wall is like the sun?" :D

Dolls another word for a type of drug or what?

Who knows? I didn't play with dolls a whole lot when I was little, but my younger brother like to take my Barbies, undress them, and make them wrestle. :tongue: