• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me ALL of the details on a J person por favor

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, you know those 15 year old girls and their brain destroying dolls.

May I just ask what 15 year old girl still plays with dolls, anyway?:huh:

Even my dearly departed great-aunt Kate, who was born in/around 1920, said she didn't play with dolls after 8th grade.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Well, surely you can't be forgetting the mentally retarded ones.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, surely you can't be forgetting the mentally retarded ones.

Yeah, disability honestly did enter my mind.

But I'm so fond of exaggeration and hyperbole.:cheese:

/DG/

Does anyone have links to more in-depth descriptions of judging and perceiving?

/DG/

I bet I've read that page ten times before, but I read it again and this part caught my attention: :tongue:

Sometimes people feel they have both. That is true. The J or P preference only tells which preference the person extraverts. One person may feel very orderly/structured (J) on the inside, yet their outer life looks spontaneous and adaptable (P). Another person may feel very curious and open-ended (P) in their inner world, yet their outer life looks more structured or decided (J).

I bet I'd fit with one of those examples, but I'm not sure which. I want to say the second one, but I'm not quite sure. The second one would make me a J, correct?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I bet I've read that page ten times before, but I read it again and this part caught my attention: :tongue:

I bet I'd fit with one of those examples, but I'm not sure which. I want to say the second one, but I'm not quite sure. The second one would make me a J, correct?

Honestly I'm not sure. I would even say I identify myself with the first one:

One person may feel very orderly/structured (J) on the inside, yet their outer life looks spontaneous and adaptable (P).

/DG/

Hmmm. I don't know. I don't think I know myself very well. :p