• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Debt

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
How did we INTPs come by?
By our own effort?
No.

Who do we have to thank for our existence?

:) The ESTJ.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
I love ESTJ's, but in small doses, like an affair, quick and amazing but phew when it's over. :D

EDIT: and I agree, they get things done, which is why I am impressed by them

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I love ESTJ's, but in small doses, like an affair, quick and amazing but phew when it's over. :D

EDIT: and I agree, they get things done, which is why I am impressed by them
Thank you Sahara.

We have a common bond.
We both love the ESTJs.

Well. maybe love is too strong a word for an INTP.
Admiration, then.

But I have a flaw in my character.
I do not admire the ESTJ women that much.

Who does?
Nobody.

I guess we are all flawed.
Apart from the ESTJ women of course.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This is a bit of a riddle...

Are you saying that INTP's owe something to ESTJ's, because without their practical implementation of INTP's ideas, or their creation of a system for the INTP to critique/refine, the INTP's would have nothing worthwhile to critique? Or that their ideas would tend to remain in a purely theoretical form with no practical benefits ever being realized?

I'd agree that an ESTJ might be helpful to an INTP in that way, but I'd be somewhat reluctant to say that without ESTJ, INTP's never would have done anything with their ideas eventually.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Except my INFP friend who has an ESTJ wife. They've been happily together for twenty years.
My (probably) ISTP dad is also happy with his ESTJ girlfriend. I think she's the first woman he's been with that did not expect him to read her mind.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strangely enough I don't think I've had much personal experience with ESTJs... Many women in my father's family are ESFJs, a friend I live with is ENTJ, but not sure about ESTJs. I suppose I wouldn't mind an ESTJ girl if she'll cuddle me, let me have my own room to make a mess in, and let me have the time to do what ever weird stuff I want in that room.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Except my INFP friend who has an ESTJ wife. They've been happily together for twenty years.
You have a lot of friends.
I do not have any.

Give me half of your friends.
But leave out the ESTJ wife.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
This is a bit of a riddle...

Are you saying that INTP's owe something to ESTJ's, because without their practical implementation of INTP's ideas, or their creation of a system for the INTP to critique/refine, the INTP's would have nothing worthwhile to critique? Or that their ideas would tend to remain in a purely theoretical form with no practical benefits ever being realized?

I'd agree that an ESTJ might be helpful to an INTP in that way, but I'd be somewhat reluctant to say that without ESTJ, INTP's never would have done anything with their ideas eventually.
The ESTJs adopted from the INTPs the rational idea in the 18th Century.

From that basis the ESTJs created the western ideal.
The ideal that can only live if it is on the move.

Through the ESTJs.