• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFPs and ENTPs: What do you Think of Each Other?

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
If you are an ENFP: What do you Think of ENTPs?

If you are an ENTP: What do you think of ENFPs?

Please indulge me with your experiences. :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm not aware of anyone irl that is an entp but i really like the ones i know on here. never met one that i didn't like actually.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i like both. i wish i knew a proper ENTP irl. man i hate that abbrevation... irl.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I don't know any ENTP's that I'm aware of.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Know two irl and don't have good experiences with them. Online I know some great entps, but even there I always watch out and can get burned when we get Ne-ing. Still can't help myself though, it can be so much fun ;)

Imo they should come with one of them warning labels :D

G

garbage

I know plenty of ENTPs. They're abound in my line of work and career choice, my brother-in-law is definitely one, and I'm pretty sure my dad is, too.

It's awesome that they're so laid back and tolerant about everyday matters, yet they're very gung-ho about their various ideas. If they get past the tendency to be late and unprepared when it's necessary to be on time and well-suited, especially when it affects other people, they'll do well in life.

The archetypical crazy ENTP physicists working on our projects end up staying up all night to work out insane equations and models to present at a meeting the next day.. love it. Sometimes, they end up spinning their wheels because they're so passionate and going perhaps in a slightly different direction than our project is headed, but they don't usually end up discouraged because they love doing it, and they find a quick way to tailor their work to something more applicable anyway.

Some of them, however, don't seem to be able to step into another person's shoes at all. An immature Fe can step out in a bad way in fights, telling others what they should and should not be feeling in some given situation. This combined with a tendency to want to "fix" problems can be disastrous, because it will lead to a frustration in their inability to adequately resolve people-based problems.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know any definate ENFPs but my INFP can be a total ENFP at times and its great when she is. She is so mental and bubbly and huggable.

One of the most amazing girls i've ever met was an ENFx as well. Really organised but fun loving so i'm convinced she was an ENFP with a big piece of Te. She was insane. First person ever to actually agree - relutantly - with my theory that everything anyone does is an ultimatly selfish act. Shame she wandered out my life like people do.

I want to meet a true ENFP. I'm starting to suspect my ESFP best mate may be an ExFP as he is quite bubbly and random and suprisingly intelligent (it didn't show till i got to know him better). But he is so sensual that i doubt it. Its probably just my Ne fueling his Se a bit and vise versa.

I want to meet a true ENFP. Someone to share my wonderlust and imagination with.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't know any definate ENFPs but my INFP can be a total ENFP at times and its great when she is. She is so mental and bubbly and huggable.

One of the most amazing girls i've ever met was an ENFx as well. Really organised but fun loving so i'm convinced she was an ENFP with a big piece of Te. She was insane. First person ever to actually agree - relutantly - with my theory that everything anyone does is an ultimatly selfish act. Shame she wandered out my life like people do.

I want to meet a true ENFP. I'm starting to suspect my ESFP best mate may be an ExFP as he is quite bubbly and random and suprisingly intelligent (it didn't show till i got to know him better). But he is so sensual that i doubt it. Its probably just my Ne fueling his Se a bit and vise versa.

I want to meet a true ENFP. Someone to share my wonderlust and imagination with.

Agree.

And ENTPs can be really heartless...but few people are rude on purpose, and as a type I think that they are pretty cool. Easy to get along with as an ENFP, but there is always a bit of "distance" between ENTPs and myself, because while both of us allow enthusiasm to 'spill out' a bit, the topics at hand are usually not the same, and I can only stomach so much tech-talk, and they can only stomach so much psychology...usually.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ENTPs can do psychology. Just look at the amount on here. Its just you have to be prepared for Ti overdose.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
One of my good (online turned to offline) friends is ENTP. We don't always get each other and she is definitely not into listening to drama stories. Neither of us really seem to care about the "not getting each other" so we get along really well. Truthfully, I'm not sure if I get her and she is just so straightforward I think I don't.

Going to cedar point with her this weekend! I guess one thing that works for us is that we both like to "play" so much.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
^ENTPs can do psychology. Just look at the amount on here. Its just you have to be prepared for Ti overdose.

And ENFP's can do tech. My individual experience stands.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsdgZVqQVdA"].[/YOUTUBE]

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
because while both of us allow enthusiasm to 'spill out' a bit, the topics at hand are usually not the same, and I can only stomach so much tech-talk, and they can only stomach so much psychology...usually.
Psychology is actually tech talk.

Maybe ur just bad at both :whistling:

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i study software development as an ENXP and i'm seriously considering another bachelor... in psychology. case in point \o/

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like techy stuff and psychology too...so that lil theory there means didly i think. :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Software development is no techy stuff xD

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Software development is no techy stuff xD

no, you're right. computer science? discrete maths? design patterns? all of those are clearly based in F country. :rolli:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What about mechanical engineering ? I am currently looking for an assistant :D

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
What about mechanical engineering ? I am currently looking for an assistant :D

software development = software engineering. technically i do need a job though.