• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne vs Ni: "Blink" vs "strategic intuition"

sculpting

So i am reading a book by a guy named duggan called strategic intuition. He stresses not the in the moment version of "expert intuition" discussed by gladwell in "blink" (Ne perhaps?) but a more longer term version that allows you to connect multiple things/events/facts that have already happened around you, combine them in a new way and generate a new answer. He calles this strategic intuition.

Sounds like Ni-Te to me.... However if that's right I'd suggest maybe reading it as I didnt quite get Ni at all, but he has a lot of good examples where you can see Ni-Te maybe working together.

Just thought I'd leave it as a suggestion. Now I have to go read some book by von clausewitz... Off I go Ne-ing my way through the world.

wolfy

awsm
I quite like the book by Gary Klein on Intuition, Sources of Power: How People Make Decisions.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am witting a post about how Ni and Te work togather and I am trying to place that process into words.
But I will take my time to insure quality. Since describing the actual process is the only thing that matters here. Expecially since I am interested in how NTJ will relate.

But you are right those two functions inevitably lead to strategic approach.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
stategic intelligence would be Te/Ni or Ne/Ti