• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which members' usernames are most representative of their types?

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well being that the Eagle is a symbol of the United States, it seems associated with loyalty, responsibility and strong principles. It also has this image of being "king of the sky", like it's performing a solemn duty by keeping watch over everything, which (for better or worse) reminds me of the way the US tends to think of itself in terms of its role in world affairs.

Most of these are typical ISTJ traits/beliefs, in my experience.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of it in that light before.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Economica - INTJ
ByMySword - INFJ
Peguy - INFJ
YourLocalJesus - ENTJ (if he stays that way)
SilentlyHonest - INFJ
Warm - ISFJ
Wyst - INFJ
DisneyGeek - ISFP
Rainbows - INFJ

Rainbows seems a little more...I dunno, xSFP? Wouldn't you say?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Rainbows seems a little more...I dunno, xSFP? Wouldn't you say?

I don't know, I guess it could work either way, but it seems like an INFJ thing when you think of it technically as the result of light dispersion. Spreading it's light (knowledge) all over the place, but you have to be looking for it in order to see it.

Also when you think of chasing this unattainable rainbow, with this supposed pot of gold at the end of it... it sounds a hell of a lot like the stories about these mythical, elusive INFJ creatures from the ENTPs who actually lived to tell the tale.

What's particularly INTJ about my username

Well, first of all, it involves math.

But really it sounds like 'economical' to me, and that makes me think that you require fewer resources than, say, an ESFJ. Like an INTJ would be an economical mate since all I would have to do is water it every few days. More like a houseplant than a puppy (no offense!! this is a good thing, I promise...)

But it stems from the word for household management, and no one can manage anything like an INTJ.

Oh goodness, how could I forget:
HappyPuppy - ENFP, for damn sure.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nihilen- intp

maybe?

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
A Schnitzel - edible type
tibby - I don't know, it's just a cool name.
Chris1207- Myspacer type
Bougal - scary chick type
whatever - super chill type

I have never done or posted anything on this site that would allow an individual to justifiably label me as scary (I am doing this with a smile btw). I am an ENTJ. So what? If you are going to judge me, look at my posting history and assess me as an individual, not as an ENTJ.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have never done or posted anything on this site that would allow an individual to justifiably label me as scary (I am doing this with a smile btw). I am an ENTJ. So what? If you are going to judge me, look at my posting history and assess me as an individual, not as an ENTJ.

Definitely a scary chick type... :D

I do apologize I just had to take that opening. :hug:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Aww, but this is all tongue in cheek. It's the name that represents the type (or the stereotype), not the person... Either way, I still don't see how your name represents that type anyway - especially not "super scary chick" type.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP

It was a joke. It was just the name. Boo-gal sounds like scary chick, if taken literally.

It didn't have anything to do with your MBTI type or you as a person.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not offended at all but I wanted to take the opportunity to make a statement about lumping individuals by type. I know that it is impossible to avoid in a forum that is centralized around a system that is used to lump people, but it is still important to see individual beyond those four little letters. Making the assumption that an individual of a specific type embodies of a set of negative characteristics that are generally related to that type is not right, and that was the only point I was trying to make.

A Schnitzel, please don't take offense to my reaction - I was taking advantage of an opportunity to make a statement that I have been thinking about making for a while now. I realize that this thread is for fun, but I still wanted to take advantage of a situation where I was being clumped by type characteristics.

Definitely a scary chick type... :D

I do apologize I just had to take that opening. :hug:

I knew I was walking into that :)

Don't let me kill the thread. Please do continue.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
It was a joke. It was just the name. Boo-gal sounds like scary chick, if taken literally.

It didn't have anything to do with your MBTI type or you as a person.

Ok, good to know, sorry if you think I am blowing this out of proportion because that is not what I mean to do. the name is counter-intuitive, but it is pronounced like Google. :)

I'll shut up now...

Last edited:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
No need to shut up, you made a very valid point!

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thank you. I always knew that his post was ment to be humorous, but I still used it as my spring board / soap box... :blush: :sorry: :D

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Very appropo.

Takes a while for people to get the name.
Meaning, convoluted word play that aggravates the mind = ENTP. YESH! Success.

To add some more:
BlahBlahNounBlah - ENTP (haha, love that name! AND her avatar)
AllAboutSoul - INFJ
The Outsider - INFP
CaptainChick - ENFP
01011010 - INTJ
INTJMom - *dunno, something about the name screams...INTJ* :dry:

Thank you for noticing me. :jew:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't choose my name to reflect my type, I chose it because it has personal significance to me. All my usernames on various boards make a reference to fire (Due to my hair colour), and the phoenix rising from the ashes of it's funeral pyre is extremely significant symbolism in my life.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, first of all, it involves math.

But really it sounds like 'economical' to me, and that makes me think that you require fewer resources than, say, an ESFJ. Like an INTJ would be an economical mate since all I would have to do is water it every few days. More like a houseplant than a puppy (no offense!! this is a good thing, I promise...)

But it stems from the word for household management, and no one can manage anything like an INTJ.

Thanks for explaining. :)

(I'm pretty sure the award for Best Household Management goes to some kind of SJ, however.)

Are you saying it sounds more like another type?? :cheese:

No, I just didn't think it was particularly indicative of INTJ-ness.

... We reveal so much without being aware of it.

^ INTJs, anyway. ;)

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I didn't choose my name to reflect my type, I chose it because it has personal significance to me. All my usernames on various boards make a reference to fire (Due to my hair colour), and the phoenix rising from the ashes of it's funeral pyre is extremely significant symbolism in my life.

You mean pheonix? :newwink: :run: