• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Universities/Colleges

Obstinate

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
One
Like, when you think of a college and a certain stereotype associated with it, give it a type. Would it be fair to say American colleges/universities only?

Lotr246

University of Chicago: INxJ
Washington University (St. Louis): ENFJ

I actually thought of typing universities a while back, but thought it may be too difficult since they're made up of students of every type. But those are some of my guesses from a general sense of the student bodies.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
this would be more interesting were it targeting specific studies instead of entire universities.

redacted

Lots of types at Berkeley. I'd say it's pretty INTJ-ish for science, but I don't know much about English and shit..

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
University of Florida: ENFP
Harvard: ENTJ
USC: ESFP or ENFP
MIT: INTP (duh)

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram