• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum up each type into a few sentences or words

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
If you had to sum up each personality type (or at least the ones you know you can) into a few sentences or maybe words, what would you say?

Here's an example of what I would do:
ESFP - life's a party
ISFJ - That guy at your office who works 80 hours a week but is really sweet and sensitive.
INTJ - computing... computing...
ESTJ - "I'll be there in just one second, I'm almost done scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush. Oh wait, actually, after this I have to mow the lawn, get an early start on my taxes, go volunteer at the local church, put money in my retirement account..."
ISFP - moody pisces
INFP - jello water balloon
ESFJ - An angel until you accidentally get a scuff mark on the floor

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP - Relativity is relative.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I only know a few but here goes -

ESFJ - Happy/sad/think to much/happy/sad/think to much.

ISTJ - laid back, practical, not flashy, down to earth.

ENTP - To laid back, stubborn, materialistic, emotionless.

INTJ - Know it all, depressive, believer in justice, selfish, emotionless.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP - You will never be me.... heheh...hahah...MWAHAHAHAHA!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well "too laid back" and "stubborn" I can understand, but emotionless + materialistic is just wishful thinking :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree, that it was a superficial statement. But this topic is by nature superficial. :p

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:blink: are you drunk ? :D

Granted i am going on my 11 year old son .. Who drives me insane .. but he is all the above (he is materialistic, he has told me he lie's to his friends about what he owns just so he sounds cool but then saying that, he isn't spending his money at the moment, he is saving up to go and live in California (kid you not, he already knows what temp work visa paperwork he needs)) .. lmao

Just my opinion is all ..

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTP = must have best gadgets, let's have fun, stfu about your drama

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Granted i am going on my 11 year old son .. Who drives me insane .. but he is all the above (he is materialistic, he has told me he lie's to his friends about what he owns just so he sounds cool but then saying that, he isn't spending his money at the moment, he is saving up to go and live in California (kid you not, he already knows what temp work visa paperwork he needs)) .. lmao

Ya but see, this cant be entp then. An entp would be more likely to not know what ARE the newest things atm and therefore would be highly intrigued to try out the things he doesnt own, but his friends do :D. Bragging about what you dont have, would be totally in that goals way.

Furthermore money-saving and entp is not possible. I managed this month to spent my whole wager in two weeks and as a student I earn around $900 atm. :D That is totally unhealthy and I need to prostitute myself now in bringing back empty bottles to the supermarket, to be even able to buy cigarettes :D.

ENTP = must have best gadgets, let's have fun, stfu about your drama

I dare to clarify: not the best, the coolest gadgets, which are most of the times neither the best nor the most expensive :D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I love how we always usurp a thread...

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Well "too laid back" and "stubborn" I can understand, but emotionless + materialistic is just wishful thinking :D

Perhaps unemotional to materialism or unmaterialistic to emotion comes off as emotionless and materialistic to SJ:)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

That doesn't qualify as materialistic (he doesn't own these things, nor does he pressure you to buy them), but he is definitely someone who can play a different tune to each crowd. Be what they want him to be, I can see the ENTP in that.

And when I get my mind on sthg, I get consumed with it, for a few months - also can see the ENTP there. It's not unusual that he has his future planned out, let's just see if it actually comes to fruition... and how long it takes him to deviate from the plan and spend all that money on some magic beans.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ESTJ - adept and capable but bossy, vengeful
ENTJ - steadfast and goal oriented but pushy, intolerant
ESTP - adventurous and fun but reckless, ego driven
ENTP - accepting and cheerful but in pandemonium, unsystematic, disingenuous

ESFP - genuine and agreeable but shallow, materialistic, lazy
ENFP - warm and attentive but volatile, clingy
ESFJ - sociable and practical but ingratiating, sycophantic
ENFJ - charming and endearing but manipulative, tempestuous

I'll do the Is later...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

those are the same two that made me go, "wtf? no."

ENTP = stfu about your drama

i don't mind drama if it doesn't go overboard and makes sense in some way. actually, i rather enjoy analyzing the various perspectives that each is coming from, while doing the arguing for each side in my head. also, figuring out which one has a better point and wanting to see if they 'win' as they should.

just don't make it personally directed at me for no good reason, or force me to witness it, and i'm good.

I love how we always usurp a thread...

we didn't until this recent influx.

That doesn't qualify as materialistic (he doesn't own these things, nor does he pressure you to buy them), but he is definitely someone who can play a different tune to each crowd. Be what they want him to be, I can see the ENTP in that.

And when I get my mind on sthg, I get consumed with it, for a few months - also can see the ENTP there. It's not unusual that he has his future planned out, let's just see if it actually comes to fruition... and how long it takes him to deviate from the plan and spend all that money on some magic beans.

i agree. i haven't slept for two nights because of being consumed with something, and i wouldn't be surprised if it happens again tonight. and, the whole time, i'll enjoy every red vein in my eyeballs that groans and engorges itself.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENPF: Who, me? *innocent look* :wubbie::heart::static::yay: