• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTP Wimminz

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Discussing.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I know three of them. They are awesome. Mine are sporty, outdoorsy, busy busy busy, good at reminding me to take a break and live in the moment (not in my head :doh: ) and I learn a lot from/with them.

It's a joy to be around them to see their ranges of skills, talents and quick humour.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
I think this one girl I know is an ESTP... she's crazy! like really crazy! Beyond partier. She ran away from home and lives at random people's houses. She's manipulative, hyper, always on the move. Fun though, I will admit that.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
ESTP: Trouble. I know this chick who is ESTP or ESFP. She uses me to make other guys jealous, yet she is easy to hurt. I told her to go to hell the last time she tried to make me paly the fool.